Do you guys think your beardie likes being stroked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
lilgreeneyes":3jj65omn said:
I wash my hands before and after handling my beardies. I figure just like they have germs, so do we, so by washing my hands not only after but also before, I'm doing a good thing for them.

I rub noses with my beardies and make a kiss sound and sometimes they will lick my nose. Yoshi will close his eyes if you rub the top of his head or his beard and Aurora will close hers if you rub her chin. They are both snuggly babies too. :)

yeah, whenever i come home i wash my hands immediately anyway. i don't want to pass anything onto them.

i always boop noses with them, and i noticed that sometimes when Mr Dargon is being affectionate he makes little popping sounds. i can only hear it when he is up by my ear. he seems to respond if i make the noise back. lately he had been pressing his face against mine and wants to be right on me. i wrap him in a blanket when he is going to sleep and he keeps running out of it to lay on my chest instead of my lap. if i put him in the blanket i have to keep my hand on or under him until he sleeps. (mama's boy).

and as for the blaming if anyone gets sick, yes that happens. we went out to eat and a friend and i both got sick (he was worse). before we went out he was at our place. he never touched our beardies but still swore they got him sick. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom