do u know who can ship roaches to canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Germ

Hatchling Member
This is where I acquired my Discoids, but his prices are much higher than what I have found in the States $55/100 + $30 shipping, at the time, and I received all smaller nymphs, not one breeding pair, took just about 11 Months before my colony was established enough to readily feed out of it. Then when I moved to Vancouver Island, my colony was in a UHaul for 10 days in a heat wave the whole time of 95-105F outside temps. Killed off all my adult breeders, managed to salvage 5-600 various sized nymphs & pretty much had to start over :banghead: . Unfortunately, they can't be shipped across the border. If my memory serves me right, he is located in Ontario, I was living in Saskatchewan at the time and he shipped them Purolator Overnight, arrived in fine shape.

Nathan Greenlay, B.Sc.
Geckoboy's Geckos
Email: [email protected]

Hope this helps you.

Germain

isabelleandpaul

Juvie Member
I ordered last week from member named "Little D". I received 50 males and 50 females, and some babies were born on the way. You can check the Canada board in Regional Forum, on the post "roaches" (sorry, I don't know yet how to insert a link to another thread...). That was the place I got in contact with that guy. I think he still has some to sell.

US sites won't ship to canada because it is illegal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom