Rehoming a bearded dragon in Southeast MI (willing to ship)

I'm looking to rehome my adult bearded dragon. I adopted her 3 years ago, and my life circumstances have changed and I now am unable to be as dedicated to her as she needs me to be. I am unsure of her age because when I adopted her, the person who gave her to me did not know her age, but if I had to guess I'd say around 5 or 6 years old. I'm only willing to ship the bearded dragon, not any accessories. She is in need of a new home and I'm hoping she can go to someone who can give her a better life. Her name is Fern.

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
I'm looking to rehome my adult bearded dragon. I adopted her 3 years ago, and my life circumstances have changed and I now am unable to be as dedicated to her as she needs me to be. I am unsure of her age because when I adopted her, the person who gave her to me did not know her age, but if I had to guess I'd say around 5 or 6 years old. I'm only willing to ship the bearded dragon, not any accessories. She is in need of a new home and I'm hoping she can go to someone who can give her a better life. Her name is Fern.
Maybe in pet shops/stores you can put flyers up to let other people know that there is a bearded dragon for sale.
Hope Fern finds a new owner!

Beggin' Beardy

Hey, I read your post and I'm thinking about getting a bearded dragon, where do you live so I can understand how far I or shipping would have to be

Last edited:

Bluetheraptorpony

Beardie name(s)
Skink and Bellatrix
I’m interested in fern

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom