DO NOT use Worm Man's Worm Farm to oder feeders......!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamber

Well recently I decided to switch feeders and use phoenix worms for my bearded dragon. I placed an order with Worm Man's Worm Farm on Oct 24 and they quickly withdrew payment from my banking account. They have a section on their website where you can "Track My Order" and for the last 2 weeks it has said "Processing...". I went to their "Contact Us" section where they claim you will get a faster response by using the email form at the bottom of the page... did it and still havn't heard a response. I have also tried calling the number to try and speak with some1 directly but can only "Leave a message and somebody will call or email you back" and I still havn't heard from any one! This is plain out ridiculous, now I know my loss is under $20 which isnt a big deal but I wanted to share my expierence with all of you out there, and I highly reccomend not using this service. Has any one else expierenced problems with these guys or has any one recieved an order from them?

ronni1221

Juvie Member
oh crap. I just ordered from them Friday and now saw this post. No wonder I haven't seen an update from them yet... Grrrrr.... :evil:

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
WormMan has a horrible reputation...If you ONLY want Phoenix Worms, then definitely get them from http://www.phoenixworm.com . All of the phoenix worms sold originate here, so you get fresher worms ordering direct from the source. I've tried to order PWs from my cricket suppliers before (just for convenience) and I've had all kinds of problems. Now I order PWs and crickets separately.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
ScooterBlenny":678b4 said:
WormMan has a horrible reputation...If you ONLY want Phoenix Worms, then definitely get them from http://www.phoenixworm.com . All of the phoenix worms sold originate here, so you get fresher worms ordering direct from the source. I've tried to order PWs from my cricket suppliers before (just for convenience) and I've had all kinds of problems. Now I order PWs and crickets separately.

I order both from premium crickets, and my latest batch of pw's was so wiggly and I hardly had any black ones.. my first order wasn't quite so fresh (but they subbed larges for mediums!). My baby loves pws, but I secretly hope she grows tired of them.. I really don't want a grown beardie eating a cup of them in one feeding! I can barely keep her supplied fast enough!

I used worm man last year and never had a problem. As far as withdrawing the money that is done electronically when you place the order, not by them personally it is probably just a technology glitch the worms might even be on their way. Did you call?

ronni1221

Juvie Member
I put in the order last week Monday. I've emailed them several times and have received no response. I haven't gotten the worms either. I'm not very happy with this company. They're in Illinois, too! Shouldn't take too long to get worms to Chicago!

patrickb

Juvie Member
I have been keeping track of reviews of them on another forum I lurk in. Even since the "management" change they seem to be doing the same stuff. Lots of people placing new orders recently and still lack of communication, product delivery, etc... I definitely won't use them ever again!

kamber

Original Poster
still never heard anything from them, won't anwser emails or telephone calls. I canceled my order and they never returned my $$$ i will never be ordering from them again obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom