Do bearded dragons glass surf when shedding?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, Is that a thing they do? I just want to know in case I have to figure out another reason for why he’s glass surfing. He started Saturday, I think. He laid eggs on Wednesday, so he was glass surfing before that. Then, he was fine on Thursday and Friday. He started shedding a little while ago before Saturday. Thank you!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello, Is that a thing they do? I just want to know in case I have to figure out another reason for why he’s glass surfing. He started Saturday, I think. He laid eggs on Wednesday, so he was glass surfing before that. Then, he was fine on Thursday and Friday. He started shedding a little while ago before Saturday. Thank you!
Could be shes gonna lay more eggs - how many did she lay?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
You should address that, 40GAL is for a baby. 120 GAL is the minimum for an adult imo...
Ok, I will very soon. Thank you! Do you think that’s probably the reason for the glass surfing then. He seems quite annoyed with the shedding. He keeps scrapping his head and stuff.

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Ok, I will very soon. Thank you! Do you think that’s probably the reason for the glass surfing then. He seems quite annoyed with the shedding. He keeps scrapping his head and stuff.
That is normal and also probably doesn't like to be touched or bothered.
Glass surfing means she wants out of the tank and that means something is wrong with the tank or inside the tank.
You need a bigger one for sure and she probably will be much happier with a 120G

Lyrebird.Rainwing

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Swordtail
Wait wait wait, HE laid eggs!??

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom