Discolored Scales

arcayde

Hey all, recently Dova has a few scales that have turned this kind of green yellow color? It doesn't really look like a fungus or rot but it's got me nervous and I was wondering if anyone had any idea what it could be. Its been about a week now and it's not grown any, it doesn't change to any drastic color, just off enough to make me nervous about it.Thank you!

Attachments

• 20221212_130217.jpg
    20221212_130217.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 20221212_130217.jpg
    20221212_130217.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 66

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
I honestly can’t find which scales are off colored from the pics! Is the green possible from salads or when he ran into something with a green tint?

arcayde

Original Poster
I honestly can’t find which scales are off colored from the pics! Is the green possible from salads or when he ran into something with a green tint?
Yeah they're hard to see in pictures! it's definitely more noticable irl. i don't think there's been anything to cause it like that but since it's so slight I'm sure it's nothing major

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Yeah they're hard to see in pictures! it's definitely more noticable irl. i don't think there's been anything to cause it like that but since it's so slight I'm sure it's nothing major
Yeah sometimes when they have a patchy/spotty shed the color would be weird too.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom