Darwin

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Something has the little guy riled up today. He tore through a bunch of roaches (best appetite in weeks) and he's been running around like a madman like he was before his meds. I'm guessing it might be the weather. The temps jumped about 35 degrees from last night into the 50s today. I told him I'd bring him outside but he wouldn't like it as much as he thinks(he settled for window time for the extent he'd sit still). He also had a really solid poop today, probably the best I've seen since he arrived. I'm not totally convinced yet but perhaps the meds and a few weeks of probiotics did the trick. Now back to chasing him around the house =)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm so glad he's got his energy back & that the latest poop is good and solid. I'm hopeful that means he's done with parasites. I'd keep giving him the probiotics, I give Imp the one I got from Tracie every day, it helps his digestion, as he doesn't eat all that well.

I wish my crew would eat like Darwin does. I have to feed everyone but my female Cierra. Even Castiel, who always ate out of his dishes, won't eat unless I feed him. Seems he forgot how to eat out of a bowl when he woke up, after sleeping for 3 mo. Hopefully he'll get the hang of it again, even though I'm good at hand feeding bugs and don't mind. I can get all 5 of them bathed and fed before work now, it's like a factory line with lots of snuggling along the way :lol:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":5ad94we3 said:
I can get all 5 of them bathed and fed before work now, it's like a factory line with lots of snuggling along the way :lol:

Hehe Dragon Factory! Those are the best kind =)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sure are, on weekends I can go a bit slower and let them out in the living room for run around time, especially now that my grandkids (3 1/2 and 2 yrs old) are at my son's on weekends now. When they were here (last 6 mo, every weekend with my son) my dragons had to stay in their tanks, have a 1 bedroom apartment and the kids lived in the living room. Now I get to visit the grandkids on the weekends and my dragons get alot of free roam time :D

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Temps hit 70 (!) today so Darwin enjoyed a little time outside. Only 2 UVI but it is quite warm out. He enjoyed it for a bit then went into high alert mode so back inside after about 20 min.

76248-1654764014.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
He sat there for about an hour and a half today. Quite content. This is HIS log... Deliver yummies please.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
My crew all say hi, too. Gabriel is still hanging in there, he gets Serrepeptase every am and then walks across the living room to the ramp to perch there looking onto the very full of stuff balcony. My son took his TV home, so no cartoons for my guys anymore during the day.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeenaD11
Top Bottom