Custom Viv

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike120

Hatchling Member
Hi guys,

It's been a while since i've posted... so hello again!

I'm basically looking for a company or person who custom builds vivarium's to order, or has a wider variety of vivs than most companies carry.

The problem i'm having is every so often Tisha has a 'naughty day' as we call it, when she gets very excitable and tries climbing the walls and jumping at her lights. Normally if i take her out and play with her for a bit she'll go back in and chill out, but i don't want to be in the situation where i'm out and she does it and burns herself or smashes a light and cuts herself (if she's persistent enough and uses her logs and rocks she can just about get it)

The lights can't go any higher in the viv as its this one - http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/reptile-supplies/vivariums-416/vivariums-572/vivexotic-48in-vivarium-ellmau-beech-61759.html which i brought about a year ago when i got her.

My girlfriend and I have sort of sketched out a design on a tank we like so were just looking for someone to build it. It's going to be higher and deeper so we can build her a platform to bask on and a cave underneath to sleep in (it's going to have a sliding door aswell that we can close during the day so she doesn't stay in there all day).

Any help or recommendations would be hugely appreciative as were looking to do this asap.

Thanks!

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
I bought mine here:

http://www.cagecompany.com/Cage-Gallery.html

It is absolutely beautiful.. I just wish I went a little bigger.. but this is what it looks like:

102.jpg

101-1.jpg

mike120

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you!

I just clicked on their site and was about to contact them... when i realised they're in the US. Sadly I'm in the UK.

Your viv does look great though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom