Creature jelly?

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
I got a large batch of BSFL and got a creature jelly cup for free. It’s a zoomed product and I’m wondering if it’s ok for bsfl to consume and then later a bearded dragon to consume.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 58

Axil

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Beebz
I also got this free in an order of insects I received. I did give it to my roaches though I'll admit I didn't do research more thorough than confirming zoomed says it's for roaches (among other things) on the product page.

I don't know how you would feed that to BSFL without making a huge mess. My roaches don't have any bedding for it to get into.

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
I also got this free in an order of insects I received. I did give it to my roaches though I'll admit I didn't do research more thorough than confirming zoomed says it's for roaches (among other things) on the product page.

I don't know how you would feed that to BSFL without making a huge mess. My roaches don't have any bedding for it to get into.
Ok

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom