Constipated ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngkale

My beardie is around a year old, and when I first got him he was pooping basically everyday. I feed him collard greens, dubias, super worms and some other fruits/veggies. It’s been about 4 days since he last pooped, and his belly appears to be pretty bloated. I’ve felt no lumps in his belly, and have tried giving him a warm bath and I tried the olive oil trick, but still nothing. He will still eat like normal and doesn’t seem to walk any different, but he does seem a little bit more tired than usual. Are there any other tricks to help him go?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie is around a year old, and when I first got him he was pooping basically everyday. I feed him collard greens, dubias, super worms and some other fruits/veggies. It’s been about 4 days since he last pooped, and his belly appears to be pretty bloated. I’ve felt no lumps in his belly, and have tried giving him a warm bath and I tried the olive oil trick, but still nothing. He will still eat like normal and doesn’t seem to walk any different, but he does seem a little bit more tired than usual. Are there any other tricks to help him go?
Canned plain pumpkin will make him go ---- as dragons get older they poop less -- I have 2 of them 3 and soon to be 4 they poop about every 3 weeks to a month - if the appetite is less they will go less ----make sure your basking temps are 95-100 that is surface temps not ambient and those are being taken w/ a digital probe thermometer No stick ons please -- and your using a good UVB NO coils --- distance and placement is key for the long tube fixture --- if you need help please ask -- there is a difference in between the bulbs T 5 and T 8 ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom