Constipated ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngkale

My beardie is around a year old, and when I first got him he was pooping basically everyday. I feed him collard greens, dubias, super worms and some other fruits/veggies. It’s been about 4 days since he last pooped, and his belly appears to be pretty bloated. I’ve felt no lumps in his belly, and have tried giving him a warm bath and I tried the olive oil trick, but still nothing. He will still eat like normal and doesn’t seem to walk any different, but he does seem a little bit more tired than usual. Are there any other tricks to help him go?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie is around a year old, and when I first got him he was pooping basically everyday. I feed him collard greens, dubias, super worms and some other fruits/veggies. It’s been about 4 days since he last pooped, and his belly appears to be pretty bloated. I’ve felt no lumps in his belly, and have tried giving him a warm bath and I tried the olive oil trick, but still nothing. He will still eat like normal and doesn’t seem to walk any different, but he does seem a little bit more tired than usual. Are there any other tricks to help him go?
Canned plain pumpkin will make him go ---- as dragons get older they poop less -- I have 2 of them 3 and soon to be 4 they poop about every 3 weeks to a month - if the appetite is less they will go less ----make sure your basking temps are 95-100 that is surface temps not ambient and those are being taken w/ a digital probe thermometer No stick ons please -- and your using a good UVB NO coils --- distance and placement is key for the long tube fixture --- if you need help please ask -- there is a difference in between the bulbs T 5 and T 8 ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom