concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Are those the basking temperatures, 97-107? If so, that range is fine as long as you are measuring the temperatures right below the basking area.
You can use the Reptiaid if you feel she is getting or has a respiratory infection. The vet would simply listen to her chest, to determine if there was any congestion, or do an x-ray to see if there was any fluids in the lungs. He would possibly prescribe Baytril which is the most commonly used antibiotic for respiratory infections.
You can also keep her a little warmer overnight in her tank, around 78-80 to help her immune system right now. The humidity is fine at 30% but make sure it doesn't get any higher than that until you get this issue resolved.
Superworms are fine for adults that are 16+ inches in length so for your dragon, that should not be a problem. Have you ever fed superworms to her before? If not, I would start with just a few, in combination with crickets, to make sure she doesn't have any problems digesting them. Give her a few days to allow them to pass through & you should know if she digested them with no issues.
How often are you giving her calcium supplementation?

Tracie

pl4life52

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ose are the basking temps abd umma give her some reptaid tonight and she has had superworms before thank u for ur reply and help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom