compact bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was reading some of these forums and saw something saying compact lights are unsafe i have 2 repti glo 5.0 (i replaced them for my turtle but he died resently :()with uvb and wanted to know if i showed just buy the tube lights, and what brand was the best? i know to get 10.0 i am just saveing up money which i was gonna get two compact 10.0 but i dont know what to get.

please help i want the best for my lizard

Gail

BD.org Addict
Yes, you need to replace the compact with a tube. repti sun 10.0 is the best and can be ordered from petmountain.com for a good price.

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
RoxyMyDragon":d3498 said:
so a zoo med reptisun 10.0 tube will be fine?
That would be perfect!
I actually ordered my reptisun 10 off petmountain.com for $26 when Petco has them for $50. I ordered it on the 13th, and I just got it today :)
Quick delivery!!

RoxyMyDragon

Original Poster
ya lol the petsmart by me has them at $34 im gonna get one of those so i can change the bulb as fast as possible

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Petsmart should price match. Print the petmountain.com one out and bring it down there, see if they will match it for you :)

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Petsmart should price match. Print the petmountain.com one out and bring it down there, see if they will match it for you :)

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Sarbear, thank you so much! I did not realize Pet Smart would price match online items! Pet Mountain always seems to be out of 24" ReptiSuns (and I had a whole double charging issue I'm still not sure they completely made right last time because they claimed they were in stock but weren't.) and it would be so wonderful to be able to pick them up for the same price but no shipping at Pet Smart!

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Whoops, just realized I did a double post, sorry about that!

Yep, Petsmart (in AZ) will price match online items, as long as it's the exact same thing. Petco, unfortunately will not price match online items. The Petsmart by me doesn't even carry the reptisun :( Petco only carries it, and their price is $50. So I ordered it from petmountain.com for $26 and returned the one from Petco. It only took like 3 days to get here.

I told the manager at Petco that it's unfortunate they don't price match online items, I would've preferred printing out the paper and getting some money back rather then ordering it online. He said he wishes he could, cause he's losing a lot of business to petmountain.com, lol! I don't understand why they don't, they're getting screwed out of money unfortunately haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom