Kate221

Hatchling Member
What color is this?
Lokiandbaby2011031.jpg

Lokiandbaby2011030.jpg

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Wasn't sure if he was considered a "NORMAL" or not. I love him so it doesn't matter to me WHAT color he is....Just wandering what he might look like when he's full grown.

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
He does have some very nice coloring around his eyes. Wait and see, normally they won't show their true colors until they're several months old. There's a thread somewhere here, in which someone's normal dragon turned bright orange when he reached about 6 months or so. Darwin has grown orangier than when I got him, but I honestly hope that the orange stays a highlight, and not his main color (don't tell him that though!).

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I was thinking someone on here might have pictures of a baby that looks like Loki and how they turned out as an adult. The anticipation is killing me. lol

He gets more colorful with every shed!!

Kate221

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Awww...thank you!! He is my handsome boy!!! He cuddled with me for the first time last night, He wasn't moving until I MADE him move. It was the sweetest thing ever!! :love5:

Thanks for the link. I'll look at it now!!

littlesavedgirl

Hatchling Member
My Levi is considered a "Normal" first day home showing no real color except for grays and browns.
Penelope4WeeksOld-1.jpg

As others posted previously, He shows more and more color with every shed.
039.jpg

This was after his 4th shed, he's showing so much more orange then before.
035.jpg

Levi is about to go into his 5th shed at 5 1/2 months and eating like a horse.
017.jpg

5th Shed under way now.
Penelope001.jpg

It's like unwrapping a gift one shed at a time :D

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, its hard to tell until they grow up. I'm the one with the normal baby that turned into a yellow/ORANGE adult :D But your baby is a very pretty one

ZeeTeam

That is almost identical to my Helios, who had a German Giant mom and Sandfire dad. I know... pictures! :p

I'll try to get a few before the weekend. :)

grendel9

Juvie Member
I don't know, but he's stunning!! Grendel was quite normal-looking as a baby, but now she's very orange (with black stripes). Your little guy almost looks pinkish to me, like he could get red. He's really cute. I'm getting baby pangs, now!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom