Code Name: Spoiled Dragon - Done and now inhabited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreshany

Hatchling Member
That is Fantastic!!! Anyway you could put together a DIY sheet with materials, measurements, and instructions for us? I would love to make something like that, but I am useless when it comes to wood work.
Thanks!

amime

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
dreshany:

Thanks! My boyfriend Matt actually did most of the technical details of the dimensions. I was kind of "artistic director" and worker bee. I can ask if he'd be willing to do a DIY but I highly recommend the "Crossfire" instructions. That's what I based this off of :)

124072 :

The slate was about $22 for 10 tiles. I used 8 in the making of this. :) We actually installed the tiles like a normal tile floor. Hardibacker was attached to the wood using "liquid nails" and then we laid morter down, then the tiles, then after that had time to dry we grouted.

Hope that helps!

apbgv

Hatchling Member
Can you guys come down to Iowa and make me one :lol: ?? My tank just looks so ugh, wish I had some carpentry skills. My dad is great but he is gonna shoot me one of these days. Fixed my kitchen window that my dogs destroyed, built a chicken coop, a whelping box, a deacons bench, etc, oh dear how do I ask him to build me an enclosure for a bearded dragon :roll:
well anyhow that is a very nice home you have there :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom