closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Finally got pictures of Kinky, sorry it took so long.
kinky1.jpg

poteracke1, not to be rude but he needs to go to a experienced rescue home. There is no hurry for him to be rehomed, he is fine where he is so I will be picky about who I consider for adoption.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He is a nice little dragon but I can't hardly stand to look at him, makes me sad.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
he is an angel !! Can you find out how much shipping cost would be to California 91764 ?

by the end of the next month.. aside from my future have male baby... I want to rescue lots of dragons and give them love !! ! Kink can be my little angel

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I'm sure my aunt won't have a problem adopting him to you, she trusts my opinion and I told her you'd be a good owner :D

He is SOOOOOOO CUTE! Feel badly for him, though. Did he find a home yet? Please let me know soon! Any genetic history of this happening before to any of his relatives?

Norbyrocks94

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lea K
Top Bottom