Cinnamon Dragon is Very Sick. UPDATE: Cinnamon's Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm really sorry! I agree, you did the right thing Cinnamon probably would have died on his own within a day or two. My past experience tells me when they poo and don't move, or get dihrea, it's probably too late. It may be better for him, but not for us. Be glad you've had him for 4 1/2 years. I can't seem to get to having a beardie for 2 years.

msmaui

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I want to thank all of you so much for all of your help during the last month. You are all so very knowledgeable about bearded dragons and I've really appreciated your input and advice. Diane, the little poem you sent was so beautiful. Of course it made me cry though. All of the condolences were so sweet and very much appreciated. I don't really know if I'll get another little dragon but if I do I know that everything I've learned on this site will help me to be a good mommy. I do know that they are all precious and need tender, loving care. Thank you all again for everything.

Nancy

viral013

Hatchling Member
I am so sorry about Cinnamon. You did everything you could to try and save him. :( Obviously everyone here is here to support you of you ever need anything,
Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom