Chyna's New Habitat

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyxbeardie

Hatchling Member
I took it upon myself to hook chyna up wit her daddys artwork check it ou wat do u guys think
010-3.jpg

sha489

looks good. with what she is standing on. her rock climb? how did you attach it to the glass?

onyxbeardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
As u can see I put a memorial up for ONYX who was my first Bearded Dragon before Chyna I fell in love with Onyx which made me get Chyna. Chyna is a little more difficult to deal with though she jumps and she is fiesty I havent got to really hold her yet but she lets me stroke her back

onyxbeardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
The Rock Climb I bought at Petsmart They use the same thing for the tanks for their bearded dragons I though it was nice. The Have suction cups on the end which sticks to the glass its like 15 dollars and chyna loves it

LJean

Extreme Poster
I noticed the memorial to Onyx. :) Chyna looks so tiny in that tank. Of course we all know she will grow into it.

sha489

o thats so sad. i actually got only one good piece of advice from the pet store that i got spike from and that was to wait til he was older before giving him bedding. and i listened for once. lol. sorry

sha489

ya i put tile down the other day which is very nice and easy to clean and helps keep the nail length down. but you prob already knew that

onyxbeardie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I used tile for chyna when i first got it she kept sliding she hated it lol I'll use it when she gets older

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom