Christmas presents for your Dragon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaPrice

Hatchling Member
if Khans smart he may talk it over with pinky and the brain first. If he is dissatisfied then yea he'd probably eat them XD

Derek32

Juvie Member
im getting mine a hammock, a really cool thing i saw at petsmart yesterday its for desert lizard cages its rocks but its a fountain and the water falls into a nice rock water dish and it also has a food dish, i also figure with the fact that its a moving waterfall she will drink on her own since it will be moving(she drinks out od her bowl but i have to ove the water around so she can see that its there haha) and a bigger tank around 120g and hopefully if my mom lets me i will get her a boyfriend :p

Jess

Extreme Poster
Im not sure what to get Dudley for Christmas! He already has, like, everything LOL!

If I can convince my mom to take me to the reptile store in St. Paul, Ill get him some hornworms, Dubia, Phoenix worms, and any decorations I think are neat. And of course some cuddling and watching TV together. What could beat that?? :D

Im going to make him some fake rock decor too, but that should be finished before Christmas I hope!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Ziggy will get for Christmas: new much bigger tank, colony of B. lateralis roaches, and few cool decorations for his new tank. ;)
Oh yea, and snuggles while watching TV of course. :D :D

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Several people keep mentioning mates,girlfriends/boyfriends.....................Are you wanting to breed? Are your dragons old enough to breed? Do you have seperate enclosures for each dragon? Are you financially able to care for up to 120 babies from 1 mating? Including cages for each dragon(babies need LOTS of food and space to keep them from taking nips of each others tail etc..........) do you have equipment for hatching eggs? Just a few thoughts.If you have seperate cages,lighting,etc..........then by all means get another. I have 2 dragons in seperate vivs,etc...........

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
sara24354":3upawdr4 said:
Several people keep mentioning mates,girlfriends/boyfriends.....................Are you wanting to breed? Are your dragons old enough to breed? Do you have seperate enclosures for each dragon? Are you financially able to care for up to 120 babies from 1 mating? Including cages for each dragon(babies need LOTS of food and space to keep them from taking nips of each others tail etc..........) do you have equipment for hatching eggs? Just a few thoughts.If you have seperate cages,lighting,etc..........then by all means get another. I have 2 dragons in seperate vivs,etc...........

I think that they are saying that their beardie "wants" a girlfriend/boyfriend, but it might not be what they actually get. Like my beardie wants to eat nothing but waxworms, but that is not what she is going to get. I will get her some as a treat. If they do get their beardie a boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't mean they will breed them, but it could be a companion that they might see every now and then. :wink:

Sadona

Juvie Member
I plan on getting Solaris some more blankets, and maybe a few new pieces of decor/driftwood. Since he loves window sills, I may make a little ramp/platform that goes up to his door so he can have a better view of whats going on. Those hammocks are a good idea, but I don't see him showing much interest in one. :roll:
I would love to let him try some wax worms, but scared he would fancy them a little too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom