006-3.jpg

Beautiful Colors :D
013.jpg

012.jpg

Nomnomnom
018.jpg

Good friends :lol:
009-2.jpg

:blob8: :blob8: :blob5: :blob5: Come out and play!!!!!! :blob5: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8:

Chomper1218

Original Poster
She is quite the pudge. I just measured her and she is a little over a foot, tip to tail. Her body is almost 6 inches. But today she is 3 months and one week.

Atrain87

Do you think this is a normal size for a three month old beardie or is she just super big because my litle girl is about two and a half months old and is healthy and growing but is no where near that size, shes about 8 1/2 inches long. I know she is a little small for her size but I didnt think she was supposed to be that big.

coldhearted

Hatchling Member
i wouldnt worry i have three babies right now and they are all a bit different in size. my smallest one is about the size of yours and i got her in late may.
Her sister from the same clutch and is 3 inches bigger from tip to tail

if she has problems eating or you think her behavior is off you can always ask on of the experts on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom