Charmeleon's photo thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shqiptar

Original Poster
reptilemaster":2af0qnra said:
Really great photos of the cute baby :D

Thank you! He's getting bigger! About 10 inches now.

3PUQ1st.jpg

KpcZG7H.jpg

Still shedding too, he is getting no shed breaks!

Shqiptar

Original Poster
Thanks a lot guys. Here are some more pics, I haven't posted in a while.

Getting long, about 14 inches.

NwwN256.jpg

Laying on the branch that is very close to the wire. Don't know how he thought this was comfortable.

PHZHnj1.jpg

Regulating the heat (aka smiling)

7IwCc9m.jpg

My cousin was a little mad at him. This was right after he ran up her arm into her hair and we had to detangle him lol

dxW496T.jpg

Shqiptar

Original Poster
anastasia6988":23a561ve said:
He's getting so big. And still shedding I see. :)

Yup, he has German Giant blood in him, so he might get very big. He eats (and poops) like a champ. Sheds constantly.

Shqiptar

Original Poster
Thanks guys!

About 17/18 inches now.

He's been enjoying his hammock lately. In pics two and three he is asleep :lol: the last one is hilarious.

ILHDzzD.jpg

tdnYqH0.jpg

DvwQfK4.jpg

Shqiptar

Original Poster
Thank you!

Charmeleon the Bearded Dragon riding a dragon!

eXRTLbz.jpg

Just chilling on the bed looking fly.

eGTmKF8.jpg

Shqiptar

Original Poster
Charmeleon lost his buddy DJ on Sunday. DJ was an awesome and friendly Bullmastiff that we got when I graduated high school. He was almost 11, old for a Bullmastiff. We had to put him down because he had Osteosarcoma and it caused a very serious pathological fracture in his front right leg. The vet said he had, at most, four months if we amputated and gave him chemo and said putting him down is what he would do. We decided it would cause too much suffering for him. My brother, grandma and I stayed with him until he passed. I took Charmeleon for a check up yesterday and the vet did say that, while Charmeleon wouldn't feel sad or upset, he would notice the change in his routine (he used to run around with DJ a lot).

MZxtfMk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom