Charlie's Official Thread Update (pics 12/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to both Mr. & Mrs. Mid

maybe fold up a small towel to raise the platform just a bit?

Kalyn

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Kalyn876":123d6lqm said:
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to both Mr. & Mrs. Mid

maybe fold up a small towel to raise the platform just a bit?

Kalyn

Yup, did that. He came with a small fleece towel.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Charlie had a long day and is sleeping soundly in the lizard room. I keep forgetting he wont get that milky white belly when he is happy.

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
I think what I would try to do is, wire in a rheostat to the power supply line of your light fixture, use the larger bulb and dial down the power until the basking spot reaches the temperature you are happy with. I personally am totally ignorant of how to accomplish this wiring stuff and maybe there's an easier way but have read that others have done this.

Welcome to the gang Mrs. Mid!! Happy to have you on board! :)

Suz

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I found out his hatch date was June, 20. He is eating his dubia and greens like a champ. I got a dimmer for his tank, so I can figure out his temps :banghead: . I figure with that, I can get it perfect.

MissT

BD.org Addict
New pics?????????? Hehe!

Dont you think that Charlie and Kiki would make a lovely couple??? Of course, either of them with any mate would be just fabulous!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow christina!!

How dare you talk about something so adult about my precious baby kiki!!!

She is much to young I never want her to grow up!! Boys are mean, she is just a little squirt she doesn't know how to protect herself from the mean ol boys! :(

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Heck no you keep your big mean boy away from my precious kiki!! :evil:

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom