Chaos *6/29 Bath Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how many people will read/look at this, but after seeing how people use just 1 thread for all their beardie pics I decided to steal the idea and use it too. :p Seems to me life will be much easier.

I was going thru pics and I can't believe how much my little Chaos has grown and changed since I got him n May, he was 6ish weeks old then....
100_0787-1.jpg

And just today....
100_1429.jpg

He doesn't even look like the same beardie that I brought home. I had no idea when I bought him that he would grow so quiclky or change so drastically.

He has posed for numerous pictures since I brought him home. Some taken by me....
100_0886.jpg

100_0894.jpg

And some taken by my daughter....
100_0909.jpg

100_0926.jpg

fez09

Extreme Poster
Love your pics, both are adorable dragons! Are you seeing any difference between male vs female?? I think it's awesome that they have their own personalities. I've only had Fez for a few weeks but I'm already wanting to add another!

dna14

Sub-Adult Member
fez09":64cd3 said:
Love your pics, both are adorable dragons! Are you seeing any difference between male vs female?? I think it's awesome that they have their own personalities. I've only had Fez for a few weeks but I'm already wanting to add another!

and so it begins....... welcome! 8)

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
fez09":326aa said:

Uh Oh look out, sounds like you are already addicted. Yes, I do see a big differance in the male and the female. But I don't know if it is just their personalities. She's a picky eater, he's not. She is VERY observant, he is not. She is laid back in the bath, he is not. She truly is a bit of a prissy little snob :D and he just sorta rolls with the punches. To me it seems like typical male/female behaviour. :p

Jen

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
awwwwwwwww, I LOVED all their new pics and I loved reading how they so obviously have you wrapped, hahahaha

Too cute!!!

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Momto3boys":dd540 said:
awwwwwwwww, I LOVED all their new pics and I loved reading how they so obviously have you wrapped, hahahaha

Too cute!!!

Yes, they have trained me well, haven't they?

dna14":dd540 said:
And Jen... luv ya even tho you're a Steelers fan lol :wink:

Sorry, it's in the blood. Being born in Pittsburgh I didn't stand a chance! Here we go Steelers! HeHe sorry, I couldn't resist!

Jen

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
For some reason his black beard looks more impressive in person... But here it is all the same.

100_1456.jpg

He was watching the game with my hubby, the Steelers were winning so the black beard fadded :D

100_1459.jpg

Jen

fez09

Extreme Poster
FaaFaa":6133f said:
fez09":6133f said:

Uh Oh look out, sounds like you are already addicted. Yes, I do see a big differance in the male and the female. But I don't know if it is just their personalities. She's a picky eater, he's not. She is VERY observant, he is not. She is laid back in the bath, he is not. She truly is a bit of a prissy little snob :D and he just sorta rolls with the punches. To me it seems like typical male/female behaviour. :p

Jen
Well, it's official! I am addicted! I've got a new baby girl on her way today (woooo-hooo) I can't wait! Keep the pics coming! It's awesome to have babies and to know that in a matter of months they will change so much!

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Katrina,

Do you have a pic thread too? If not you will need to start one for baby #2. Who did you get her from? How many days/hours/min/sec until her arrival? :lol: Congrats on the new addition. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: I know how you are feeling, I was there 3 weeks ago! Oh my, just thinking about it makes me all excited for you. Keep me updated and I will gladly keep you company while you are waiting...it makes a loooong day waiting for the UPS man. Or maybe you aren't having her shipped? LOL

Jen

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I decided to take advantage of the warm weather today and took the babies outside for a little sun. Of course I had to take pictures too. :p

Here's Chaos...
100_1475.jpg

100_1490.jpg

And I know this pic is a little blurry, but it was just too funny not to share...
100_1480.jpg

I guess something scared him.

And here is my darling little Lucy...
100_1466.jpg

100_1470.jpg

I took measurements a few days ago Chaos is up to 18 inches and Lucy is 10 inches now! They are getting so big! Chaos and Lucy were both hatched in April of this year. Chaos doesn't seem to be showing any signs of slowing down anytime soon...I think he's gonna be a big boy! Hope you liked the pics!

Jen

fez09

Extreme Poster
Jen~
I love the new pics! I wish it weren't so darn cold here, outside lighting is the best. I did let Fez and Fiona explore more of the house for the first time today so watch for my update to Princess Fiona's Grand Adventure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom