Changing Substrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewl495

Juvie Member
I'm not sure about shipping over the border.... However I did want to tell you to look for a reptisun 10.0 UVB light. It's really one of the only safe lights out on the market ATM. It seems some members on here that live in Canada can find them at the stores... I think Big Als was mentioned. Otherwise they order them online from amazon or pet mountain and maybe big ALS as well. You want the light to run across half the length of his tank. Walmart carries the light fixture for around $10 in the US but not the light. http://www.petmountain.com/product/...ulb.html?utm_source=gcs&utm_term=11442-504983

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Just about any hardware store should carry the fixtures as well. I'm gonna PM a couple of my Canandian friends to see if they can chime in on this thread as to where they find and get their supplies.

Cutesiepie4ever can you tell me where abouts in Canada you are? You can PM me this is you prefer. I have a couple of very close friends that are members here that live in Canada.

If you go with tile you should be able to find it easily at hardware stores...the non adhesive shelf liner WalMart carries...I personally love the non adhesive linoleum which we got at a carpet and flooring store in our area...places that carry remnants is a good place to look. :wink:
Whatever you end up going with just make sure it is somewhat textured not slick.

I'm not sure if Tracie ships to Canada yet, but you could ask her. I'd shoot her a PM and see.... memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8309
If not maybe one of the Canadian members can tell you of a place locally that you can get it or silkworms. :dontknow:

cutesiepie4ever

Original Poster
fresnowitte":3bqllte6 said:
Cutesiepie4ever can you tell me where abouts in Canada you are? You can PM me this is you prefer. I have a couple of very close friends that are members here that live in Canada.

I live in London, ON. I've found that Pet Paradise is REALLY helpful and knows their stuff. I went there today and I finally get some crickets to give them. They love them!! I was able to get some really great items, they ran out of their cricket keepers, so I'll be grabbing one at Petsmart. I hope some of the special formula is available soon, because I was just petting Taz's back as she sunned, and she seemed to flinch when I touched it, so I'm starting to think she may have some pain in her bones. I wish my friends had really kept a closer eye on these ladies, instead of thinking all of their behaviour and actions were just normal.

Another quick question: last night and this morning they were cuddling up to one another while sleeping, but today Sam nipped at Taz's neck and they were both nodding their heads and Taz was raising he front legs up in the air. I was wondering whether they might be challenging each other, but I know that they cuddle a lot and have been together for several years now, so I was thinking that this is just BD play? Does anyone know what this behaviour is like?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi, my name's Deb & I live in New Westminter, near Vancouver, in BC. Whereabouts do you live in Canada? I buy feeders from a local pet shop called King Ed. There is another good pet shop called PJ Pets in Richmond, BC.

I don't do any online shopping but there is a Canadian web site for supplies in Canada, I'll have to see if I can find it. There are a few other suppliers of feeders in Canada, also will look them up if you're interested.
Deb

jjh1

Juvie Member
Hi Cutesiepie4ever my name is Joanne I am from the West Coast in Richmond BC Canada. I do know of a couple of places that ship for feeders lights and things like that.

Will post the links for you to take a look. Some places in the USA will ship to Canada so will provide those.

http://www.finsandmorepets.com/ these people do ship all over ( my one friend in ON gets her stuff shipped to ON from them)
*They have lights all reptile needs.

for Bugs in bulk http://www.bugorder.com/

http://www.petco.com/ they actually do ship to Canada I was in the USA 2 days ago and asked :)

If you need anything or have questions please feel free to pm me anytime
add me to facebook if you have facebook I belong to a really cool Bearded dragon group there as well.

Joanne slave to 3 beardies and in the process of adopting 1 more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom