Central American Boa

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYDragon

Hatchling Member
Hi! Has anyone ever owned one of these? I picked up a male baby ca boa at the White Plains expo. My friend has one and hers is pretty small and an adult. I was told by the guy that he should get between 4-6 feet long. But other sites I've been on (looking for more info on them) says they can get much bigger. So now I'm confused (and a little worried :shock: ). So any help/info/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Erin

I just scrolled through some sites and forums, and saw that average they grow 5-8ft. but some females tend to get a bit bigger, 10ft., and their care is relavtivaly same to other boas, juvies eat 1once a week adults how ever 1 a week or 1 every 2 weeks.

check this out http://repticzone.com/caresheets/823.html hope this helps and make sure to do research.

have fun and good luck

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Congrats!! Do you have any pics of him?

CA's are usually smaller than other locales of BCI (from what I've heard 6' is average), but they still have potential to be large (10ft+). Don't count on him staying small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom