Cat stroller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clearlyjoyful

Hatchling Member
Has anyone on here ever used a cat stroller (like http://www.amazon.com/Fresh-Air-Pet-Stroller-Blue/dp/B002GCFABY/ref=zg_bs_3024134011_12 but preferably with a mesh top so the sun is beaming down on him for the most part and not so much is covered on top) for their bearded dragon?

I have taken Itchy out in like one of those plastic totes, a clear one, but I live in an apartment with some... shady people around here and I don't really feel comfortable sitting on the lawn with him with them around...

Anyone? ^_^

Perhaps http://www.amazon.com/Leopard-Skin-Posh-Pet-Stroller/dp/B0033K3LTQ/ref=pd_sim_petsupplies_2 which appears to be more open-topped. ...and more stylish.

brittani299

Extreme Poster
That is a good idea! It is also good so that your beardie cant get out and there is a place for it to get shade

clearlyjoyful

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay, I did it! I bought one on Amazon and it's being shipped to me as we speak! I'm excited, hahaha. I'm going to look so weird strolling down the street with my lizard - oh well! :)

Faustia13

Thank you for posting this! Now I'm going to get one. I like the blue one, only because it's my favorite color and I'm not a fan of leopard lol.

NikTait

Hatchling Member
clearlyjoyful":3cnlii5t said:
Okay, I did it! I bought one on Amazon and it's being shipped to me as we speak! I'm excited, hahaha. I'm going to look so weird strolling down the street with my lizard - oh well! :)

YES.

I cannot wait to see this...

clearlyjoyful

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Faustia13 - Haha, I have a thing for leopard print, but they had several different colours/designs. ;D

And NikTait - I know, I'm so excited! Ahhh!

clearlyjoyful

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Nnnno. The leopard print one I bought was 40 after taxes and shipping and whatnot. But a lot of them I saw are obscenely expensive, but they have all these bells and whistles and are supposed to be able to support like 30 lbs of weight or something ridiculous like that.

Momomo

Hatchling Member
I find this extremely weird.. Please don't be mad at me, just stating my opinion. If I ever saw someone with their lizard (or guinea pig or anything else for that matter) in it, my first thought would be that this person is nuts. But hey if you like it, who cares :D

clearlyjoyful

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Momomo":3evyvyyw said:
I find this extremely weird.. Please don't be mad at me, just stating my opinion. If I ever saw someone with their lizard (or guinea pig or anything else for that matter) in it, my first thought would be that this person is nuts. But hey if you like it, who cares :D

Believe me so do I, but it's really the only option because I don't trust the people I live with... well, not WITH but around and he needs the sunlight because of the whole MBD deal to keep him eating and digesting. Besides, it gets me out walking. Eh, whatever, I can be the crazy BD lady.

clearlyjoyful

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay so, I finally did it! Itchy, my boyfriend and I all went for a short jaunt as it wasn't the warmest day. Well, it was warm, but there was a bit of a cool wind. Anyway, he did well. For the first 5 or 6 minutes or so, he kept climbing the mesh and trying to dig out but after that he settled down a bit. If he continues to go nuts on the mesh, I might consider other options, but I'm not sure what yet. Maybe putting a clear tote INSIDE the stroller, so that he can't get at the mesh? Not sure yet. Uhm... yeah, he did really well. I forgot to take pictures though, so I'll try and remember for next time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom