Cat Attack . . . .video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now I idea if this is sheer stupidity :banghead: or if it is courage :mrgreen: but my little Phoenix isn’t afraid of anything :twisted: . He has a mind of his own and temp fait whenever he can :banghead: form trying to fly . . .( squirrel jumping) :blob5: to even attacking cockatiel’s and cats :banghead: here is a preview of the Stunt Juncky in action. . . . even after the kitten played with him for a wile he started again . . . .luckely the kitten played "softly" and didnt use it's nails.

LJean

Extreme Poster
He is a brave little dragon. Be careful, cat bites are nasty for dragons. ;)

Very cute kitten by the way!

ronni1221

Juvie Member
Awww... What a brave beardie! I love seeing videos of two different animals meeting. They're always so much fun!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Both your kitten and beardie are adorable. I don't think either one of them realizes the dangers involved though, especially the beardie as something could happen very quickly. Thank you for sharing your cute babies though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom