Campbell Jane *Very Sad News*

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Zinger told Rube that CJ is "my lady. Stay away. And we never fought to the death at dawn that one time. You know what Rube? you bluff." Hes ridiculous.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Ethelia":5144f said:
When Ruben saw that he demanded I post a comment he made.
I told him this was a family site.

Oh Ruben! You like the voluptuous ladies. CJ is glad to hear that. ;) :lol:

I weighed her and she is up to 292g now! Her starting weight was 238g, so she has gained almost 25% of her original body weight. Yay!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I snapped Cam hanging out, all casual this morning.

S6300574.jpg

S6300577.jpg

S6300579.jpg

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Love the Buddah pic and the "chillin" pic is priceless, what a great looking girl and so content, boy, did you say she was a rescue? :wink: You'd never know it! 8)
Christine <><

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sandi Cambell Jane has come so far I think it's about safe to say this is a story with a happy ending.

It's just unbelievable how much improvement you have made with her is just a short while. I know to you it doesn't seem like it has been such a short while with all of the scares she has given you.
I'm going to chalk this story up with the other miracle stories that I've believed in.

Your a beauty Campbell Jane! :wink:

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
Beautiful pictures, Sandi! She really just looks safe, happy, and relaxed! You're doing a great job. =)

msmaui

Juvie Member
OMG!! I've been following Campbell Jane's story since day one but I just went back to page 1 to look at her first pictures again. The difference is like a miracle. She looked so pathetic when you first got her. Look how adorable and happy she is now!! It just brings tears to my eyes.

Nancy

frog

Sub-Adult Member
fresnowitte":1dbda said:

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

When I saw that I started LOLing literally!!!

CJ looks great by the way :wink:

Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom