Calgary Alberta New Dragon Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjohnsey

Hi my name is Brandon Johnsey, i just recently purchased a male hypotranslucent leatherback from J&J Reptiles here in calgary...
IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I am from Calgary as well. J&J breed some nice dragons. Let me know if you need any information on vets, supplies etc.

punkrockprincess

Hatchling Member
I got my Gaz from them and I've been quite happy with her but not so much JJ's she had a shed constriction and a missing finger under their care. And she was very undersized for her age when I got her.They tried to push a three-legged dragon on me after they saw I had a weakness for the neglected missfits. I think I must have just gotten bad staff that day because I've heard nothing but good things about them from other people.

edit: I seriously would have taken the three-legged one but being my first dragon I felt like I wouldn't be skilled enough to take care of one. I keep hoping I will find someone on here that ended up buying him because I feel very guilty for not taking him :oops:

gwookkim

Hatchling Member
cute? CUTE??!! thats not a cute dragon...
thats a FREAKING AWESOME looking dragon! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

ur cage looks really nice too. wat kinda tank is that? or is that custom made?

bjohnsey

Original Poster
haha thanks gwookkim, i bought the tank at J&J Reptiles when i bought the dragon, its perfect for a single dragon...
heres a newer pic of him...
IMG_0981.jpg

bjohnsey

Original Poster
Alls I know for now is that he is a hypotrans leatherback, i would like to know a little more myself actually...

punkrockprincess

Hatchling Member
bjohnsey":13544 said:
Alls I know for now is that he is a hypotrans leatherback, i would like to know a little more myself actually...
Look on the container they put him in. They wrote down Gaz's lineage for me on there along with her birthday. Did they enter your phone number into the comp? If so your little guy is in the breeding files there and they should be able to pull up info if you ask.
Did the big biker guy give you the 20 questions drill? I almost pissed myself lol I was so scared they were going to say no

bjohnsey

Original Poster
Haha, yeah jim needs to be sure your right before you get a dragon, I can respect him for that, not just in it for the dollar signs he actually cares how the dragons gonna be treated... The lid of the container got smudged so I am not sure what it said... I sent him an e-mail asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom