Cage carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijahsmom

Hatchling Member
OK, I just bought Elijah his 40 gal breeder tank. I cannot find brown cage carpet for it though anywhere. I usually buy my supplies from Petco or Petsmart but Petsmart doesn't even have 40 breeder cage carpet and Petco only carries it in green. (I know I'm being shallow about color but come on he is a desert dweller not in the congo) Anyone have any suggestions for a website that I can get this from? I googled it and searched Petsmart and Petco's sites to no avail. Thanks!

halo131

A pretty good place to find good cheap carpet is someplace like Home Depot or Lowe's, where you can get large sections of indoor/outdoor carpet.

Elijahsmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok cool I'll keep all those in mind, I tried that petmountain online store and I couldn't find it in tan unless I need to check out all the way and it will let me choose a color since it says "an assortment of colors." :)

Elijahsmom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah I had tried them too in my google search. I may just have to stop being to vain and get green...blech! He is on paper towels right now but I'll search for a couple more days and then I have have to throw in the towel. LOL! Thanks for the help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom