Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

szubelak

Juvie Member
Oh No Barbara! :(

I'm so sorry. Poor Miss Piggy. If you don't mind my asking, how old was the pretty lady?

May she rest in peace with all the buggies she could ever want!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh Barbara, I'm so sorry to hear that Miss Piggy has gone to Rainbow Bridge, she'll be with RD, Sweetie, Roger, Issy, Angel and all the other lost beardies, in good health & able to play again. Please know that I"m thinking of you & have been calling & leaving messages, has your phone gone off? So know I'm thinking of you and sending you all my love to you and Frank at this time. Goodbye Miss Piggy, you'll be forever in our hearts
Love
Deb

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
To Barbara and family - I am deeply saddened over your loss of Miss Piggy. No matter how much you try to prepare yourself for this day, it's still a shock when it's finally here.

sympathy_loss_of_loved_one_card-p137146713239414396zv2h8_400.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Barbara and Frank, we are so sorry to hear about Miss Piggy. She was indeed very special and we know that your hearts are breaking. It is SO hard to watch them go downhill and it makes us feel useless and inept when we can't do something to help them. She knew that you loved her very much and knowing that she is no longer suffering will hopefully help ease your minds. Perhaps one of the new babies that will be hatching soon will have some of her unique personality so that you feel that she is still with you.

ohojo.gif

closeinprayerelainemiss.gif

R.I.P. Miss Piggy

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Barbara, Frank & Richard ~ please know we are crying right along with you, Carlye just told me, as she was getting updated on threads before me tonight... I know you need time to grieve, but your whole bd family is here, saddened along with you. Sending loads of love from Ohio, your beautiful girl is reunited with so many of our loved ones... I think she and Xena may just rule the roost over the bridge

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you everyone for all your beautiful words, thoughts, prayers, and support.
It means a lot to us. :love5:

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
I'm so sorry for your loss. Miss Piggy was a beautiful dragon, and I know she will be greatly missed by many. I always enjoy looking at her picture, she looks just like my Sunny who also happens to be a miss piggy!

-Kaleen

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Oh no, not Miss Piggy! :cry: I knew it would be soon, but still.... I can't tell Katherine yet. Miss Piggy was her favorite and she'll be up all night crying for "her" Piggy and Miss Barbara. :love5: :love5: :cry: My heart aches for you all.
Enjou the Rainbow Bridge Miss Piggy. We will miss you dear. :cry:

Sandy H

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Thinking of all of you Barbara. Hoping that you're all able to feel a little bit better knowing that she is at peace now with all of our other very special beardie babies. Roger is taking good care of your special Miss Piggy now and he is enjoying it immensely. And, they are all happy & healthy.

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
I got away from the forums for a while, and I am sorry to hear your sad news about Miss Piggy. She had a long and wonderful life.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Oh Barb and Frank..............I'm so sad to read about Miss Piggy..............Everytime I've been away and return, someone has lost a beloved beardie.........I know Miss Piggy was so loved in your family and to all of us, may she rest in peace. You were such good parents to a sweet girl! Prayers and healing thoughts coming your way.............
cyber hugs..............

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Barb I am so sorry to hear about your loss.. Keep your head up and hearts strong. And we all know Miss Piggy is looking over you and the rest of the family and know she is in great hands.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom