Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well your in Maine an I'm in California maybe a difference in weather. It seems as...if we go by the weather it is usually from about now(the end of Winter) until the end of summer(August maybe into Sept). During Winter all mine are doing is sleeping. :roll:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Oh boy hes zooming!!Do they ever wear themselves out? Ive watched that video a few times i found it so funny! I know thats gotta drive you nuts!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Freeie":6907a said:
Oh boy hes zooming!!Do they ever wear themselves out? Ive watched that video a few times i found it so funny! I know thats gotta drive you nuts!!
You don't even know!!!!!! With him going off like that in one room and Checker's doing the same thing in another and then Z&W all you can hear of them is the scratching of nails as they drag each other back and forth until I can't take it anymore. :banghead: :lol: So then that gets the females all going.........which means Itty Bitty has to escape to make sure no-one else gets in her window. So all, but Itty Bitty's and Bender's salads are thrown about everywhere! :banghead: It's totally nuts here today! An if today is anything like yesterday they will keep it up until well into the afternoon before they tire. :lol:

I might be able to calm a couple of them down for a few minutes with a bath. But that wares off soon...

Never a dull moment when this crew is awake. :lol:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I posted this in Z&W's thread but thought I'd post it here too.
So you could have an example of this hormonal 2. :lol:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh gee they certainly are quite grumpy.I guess thats the beardie version of a brotherly argument :wink: Did they calm down yet?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Oh yeah they have calmed down an are now peacefully resting on my bed no more black beards. :D Cuddled up in a beardie burrito. :wink:
That was not them being upset with each other that time it was because they seen a girl. I had put them in my room because that way they don't see anyone else normally they stay there......obviously this time they got bored and decided to look for me. They found me at the computer.....but the also found a room with 3 females in it. So those are hormomal black beards. Yikes! Those I can handle much better than when it because of each other.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Well I bet the girls would set them off but I thought I saw just a glimpse of "hands off bro she's mine" in their eyes sort of attitude.They are so cute even with the bearding and attitude. :D

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
I was laughing at PVT Blaze in the bobbing vid- looks just like my Daliz. I'm always afraid he is going to bob/glass dance too hard and knock himself out!

Now that they're such a handful, I bet you are turning down the lights and singing lullabys to get them back to sleep. :D

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Barbara- The kids are loving the vids. They sat for the longest hitting the replay yesterday. Now with a Z-n-W video too, it's a wonder I can get a turn to look at anything else. :lol: I hope I can down load these to a dvd so I can show Katherine's class. It looks like their TV debut won't happen till fall and that's too late for the class. I'll use a couple of LG too if it works. :D

Bogie didn't behave like that when he woke up. He just ran all over looking for a girl. I guess he didn't black beard 'cause we don't have any females here. Whatcha think Barb?

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yeah Bogie probably isn't black bearding because there is not a female around. When you have both sexes in the house you get to see a complete set of different behaviors...by both males and females. :lol:

I'm glad the kids enjoyed the vid's. :wink:
:blob8: I'm just thrilled to death that I can take vid's again. :blob8:

SherryBaby

I would LOVE it if we could coordinate a trip to the reptile room together, so Steve-o can meet Zak-n-Wheezie! what do you say??
Lovely bunch; the fatties made me laugh :)
going to post my newest pix now.
PS- did Z&W brumate?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Barbara, I've been really enjoying the pics you've put on this thread, and the videos are amazing. Rubio is just like Prvate Blaze, who would have thought that a 5 1/2 mo old male beardie would go crazy, black bearding and bobbing everything in site; it helps if he gets a glimpse of one of the older beardies, too. Males sure are crazy in the spring. Keep the pics coming, please, your new camera takes wonderful pics. (I'm still trying to picture Frank glass-dancing to get your attention. I think that would get everyone's attention, can you see the dragons all arm waving him? :laughhard: ) The one of Bender praying is priceless, so glad to hear he's growing, wait a couple more months...he's on the growing curve! Your ladies look in the pink of good health, as always, you are the best of beardies slaves :notworthy: :notworthy: Sweetie, Lonzo, Rubio and Issy and of course Rocco, say a big hi to your gang :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :laughing6: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
SherryBaby":d7489 said:
I would LOVE it if we could coordinate a trip to the reptile room together, so Steve-o can meet Zak-n-Wheezie! what do you say??
Lovely bunch; the fatties made me laugh :)
going to post my newest pix now.
PS- did Z&W brumate?
Thanks!
If it's nice weather this weekend we could swing by there.
Yes Z&W just woke up a couple of weeks ago...everyone is up now. :D

Thank-you Deborah!
I'm really enjoying the new camera.
An yes the males are nutty. :lol:
BTW I love the new pic's of Issy and Rubio. :love5:

SherryBaby

I will pm you my phone number; if you go this weekend, I'll go too. Just text me or something :)
LOVED seeing how Z&W walk & heaad-bob. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom