Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Oh Trish that last pic is priceless. :love5: Puffin' his sexy little chest up in the mirror. :lol:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Love all the picts Barb! :D How long is Miss Piggy? She may just be a big girl. If she gets around ok and is not having breathing issues, I wouldn't worry about what the scale says. As long as she gets exercise daily enjoy your jumbo dragon. Now if she starts breathing fire, then you should worry. :lol: :mrgreen:

Trish- your baby is adorable! :D

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Sandy! Miss Piggy is just a hair under 21" an it's only obvious that by the size of her head that she's just a huge beardie. But recently she had gotten kind of wobbly so I was needing to analyze all possibilities even the fact that maybe it was due to being overweight. However I think she just wasn't absorbing the calcium powder any longer. She's not nearly as wobbly as often as she was now that I've put her on liquid calcium. It seems to be slowly getting better. :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well it's only right that I add the new addition to this thread. :mrgreen:
So let me add....Flame! :D

Hatched 8/8/09 an is now 19-1/4 inches long...this is last weeks weight.
DSC08701.jpg

DSC08835.jpg

DSC08912.jpg

Now a pic or 2 of a few more of the beardies....I'll try to get everyone else up today and
tomorrow...I have to do this inbetween feedings and baths...busy house when everyone
is awake. :wink:

Checkers surprised me this morning with NO blackbeard. :shock:
DSC08831.jpg

This is how Checkers looks when he needs to take a poop. (notice slightly darkened beard)
DSC06080.jpg

And...this is the Checker's I know.... :lol: SEXY! :love10:
DSC05822.jpg

PVT Blaze wakes up with a black beard and goes to bed with a black beard. He head bobs
everything and everybody that comes into the room.

This is Blaze waking up....
DSC07582.jpg

Getting ready to go to bed still has a black beard....look it even goes down the inside of his arms.
DSC08809.jpg

And...what he looks like for the entire day...
DSC08915.jpg

DSC08918.jpg

DSC08924.jpg

Look at those MAN Boobies! :shock:
DSC08928.jpg

The only time he doesn't have a black beard or is head bobbing someone is in the bath or
when he first comes out. This is a fresh out of the bath pic.
DSC08935.jpg

I have more pic's to upload to photobucket of the rest the crew....as not only are the boys wild
at this time of the year... :silent:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Can I just say that I love Blaze's man boobs MORE than I love Fiona's girly boobs!!!! He's just gorgeous, they all are! Checkers is a handsome guy too, you know I love me some yellow dragons! :wink: Can't wait to see the rest of the gang!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I have to laugh at Blaze's man boobies they are huge. :shock: :lol:
(what size would you say he was a dragon double D? :lol: )
Katrina your not the only one attracted to those yellow beardies...for some reason I
find them irrestistable. SEXY! :lol:

Photobucket sure is being a pain today. :banghead:

RD has spent the last week shedding and destoying her viv.
DSC08726.jpg

She spends most the day running back and forth rubbing across her rock. This day I found her
rubbing her belly on the edge of the tile.
DSC08727.jpg

She thought if she looked innocent that I think someone else must have done this?
Or possibly I wouldn't notice?
DSC08728.jpg

Itty Bitty my biggest escape artist hasn't even attempted to leave her viv since we changed
from MVBs to Reptisuns. She spends her day spinning around in different possitions under
her light.
DSC08961.jpg

5 minutes later...
DSC08948.jpg

Another 5 minutes has gone by...
DSC08980.jpg

Gosh if it's taking this long to upload pic's I can only imagine how long it might take to upload a
video. ARG!!! I have one of Zak-n-Wheezie to upload and post in their thread but now I'm not sure
if I want to wait half the day for a not so good video to upload. :(

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Just love the pics, and Flame, what a beauty..........is this the the holdback from your clutch that your grandson was suppose to take?
I don't know how you do it all...................................I can't keep up with pictures with the new photobucket, how do you do it?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Christine!

Actually he's not the one that was to go to my grandson I still have that one at the moment too... :roll: Freddie has decided to wait on getting a beardie. My son Rodger the father of Aiden my youngest grandson had decided to take him, but they haven't got a viv but everything else.
I'm considering letting Bender go live with them too...they have been wanting him forever....Rodger loves that beardie nearly as much as he does Checkers but I'm not letting my stud muffin go no way. Bender on the other hand just doesn't seem happy here. :( He's got such an attitude yet he is all mellow when Aiden is around. Go figure! This is something I've been contemplating for months just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. I feel so guilty just thinking about it can you imagine just how bad I'm gonna feel when I do it? :(

Flame is from clutch #2 whereas the big boy that I've tried to keep in the family is from clutch #1...was the smallest male now the biggest of the beardies from that clutch. :shock: I was shocked when he pasted up Bligg. :shock: The way Flame is growing he's gonna pass them both up he's already as long as they are.

It seems like lately every time I log on to photobucket it has changed. :roll:

fez09

Extreme Poster
How big is the biggest boy? You do know that Miss Belle is 19 1/4 inches and 402 grams right!!!! I don't know how that girl has gained weight cuz Lord knows she's not eating anything but greens!!!
And yellow dragons are definately SEXY!!! I'm always looking for them in the For Sale thread (not that I could possibly get one...)

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Wow Barb! Wonderful pictures. I always love looking at them.

Flame is beautiful! Are you keeping Flame?

Checkers I LOVE his eyes. He reminds me of Bobble with the black bearding. Gosh i think he has bigger boobs than me :shock:

Itty Bitty i can relate to that the MVB just didnt work out for mine. I went back to the reptisun's. I love the arms out and sexylegging pic so cute!

RD haha! Gosh what a mess! Thank goodness for vacumes! I hope you dont pick it up one at a time :wink:

Bender is going to be Aidens? What a lucky beardie. It must be hard letting one go. I've been thinking about re-homing Bobble Amber dosnt want to but hes not a happy boy. Hes even being housed upstairs in Ambers room he cant handle Darien running around the house. And I dont see the baby leaving any time soon.

Photobucket has been a pain in the butt to use lately.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
fez09":1dgxwfwn said:
How big is the biggest boy? You do know that Miss Belle is 19 1/4 inches and 402 grams right!!!! I don't know how that girl has gained weight cuz Lord knows she's not eating anything but greens!!!
And yellow dragons are definately SEXY!!! I'm always looking for them in the For Sale thread (not that I could possibly get one...)
I don't know what it is about the yellows either Katrina but I just love them...add a little orange or red and that's good too but yellow just catches my eye.

I'll check to see his weights and measures in the morning and post them in the Miss Tiggs and PVT Blaze babies thread. Heck the way it looks he might end up going on a forsale thread tomorrow. :(

I talked with my son Rodger tonight he's coming to pick up Bender tomorrow....why do I feel so damn bad? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I love Bender :love5: but he just doesn't seem happy with living here. He loves Rodger maybe he will be happier there if not he will come back home. :wink: I feel like a trader or something... :cry: (sorry that crying smiley doesn't look like it's crying at all)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Yeah! Who might go up for sale? Flame????
So Bender is going to Roger, huh?! But Bender is the baby... or should I say... was the baby! I know you and Frank will miss your little Bender, but if you think he will be happier with Aiden, then you gotta do what you gotta do!
All of your pics are great, as usual! Love the one of Itty Bitty with her arms splayed, LOL
RD sure knows how to make a mess :shock: (shocked alien, lol). I've been meaning to ask you how her arm is doing. Did it heal up okay? Is she having anymore problems with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom