Buying online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardieUK92

Hey i'v been advised to try and get a digital therm with a probe to check out my temps in my viv,
i was wondering if any of you have bought one online and if so if you could give me any feedback from it.

Thanks, From Neil and Sheeva :)

BeardieUK92

Original Poster
I ordered an infrared temp gun from http://www.proexotics.com. I just got it last night and was testing the temps of the air in our apartment and my fiancees shoulder haha. It works pretty well. This type of thermometer is kind of point and click. You aim it at what you want the temperature reading for and push a button and it tells you instantly. It's a little more expensive than a digital probe though, depending on brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom