buying b. dubias

Status
Not open for further replies.

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
you could just order from me, i beat both of there prices and have the feedback to back things up.

[ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=126732 f=2 ]

-Kyle

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
jlyoung1976":6y1wgxx7 said:
I always use Gregs exotic inverts. Seems to packaged really well (not loose in a box like some others are. Not saying kyle or honda do this but...still prefer Gregs as he is cheaper for the most part and at least equal quality.

The orders are only placed into boxes if the orders are to large to utilize insect cups. If the order is to large for insect cups they are double box and sealed up so they dont escape. It would be silly to have to use 5+ large insect cups for a 1k order =P.... on a side note i am really glad that everyone on here is raving about me!

-Thank you,
Kyle aka H0ndaP0w3r =)

kimbasmom

Juvie Member
I'll add to the raves about Kyle's service! I've ordered from him or Greg's Exotic Inverts. My colony has taken off, but I'd order from either one of them again without any hesitation. Great service!!!!! :)

Good luck!

When my mom sat for the grandkitties, grandparrot, and grandlizard this past week during our vacation, her response was "but I'm not feeding those bugs!" No worries. Left enough food and water crystals in the bin and fed an orange right before I left and everyone has flourished. But I thought it was funny. Of course, when she was here after our return, she was like "I want to see Kimba eat those bugs." And thought it was cool. Go mom? LOL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom