brumation or pregnant? im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancellor91

Juvie Member
ok here we go

-180 grams (she is putting 5 to 10 grams a day on)
-15 inchs (still growing)
-anywhere from 8 to 10 months old
-repticarpet
-reptisun 10.0 tube
-105 baskin
-78 cool side

-she has always liked to dig, ever since i got her, she has been digging anywhere and everywhere i let her go, on floor in living room, my shirt, anywhere she can dig she will lets leave it at that

-so is she pregnant or what? like infertile eggs? because she doesnt want to sit under light, goes and hides and when i plop her down on diving board in the sun, she just flattens out but doesnt want to move much, but does love the natural sunlight? so any suggestions? please help

-do i need a lay box? if so how do i make one lol help

thanks i owe my beardie Alona to all who have supported me and who continue to do so

thanks very much

chancellor

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
I would highly doubt she is gravid, not at that tender age, though has she been with a male and been bred ?
i just think she is an active, healthy juvenile female that loves to confuse you ;)
Janie.

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
no she hanst been with any guys, i wont let her sleep around like that unless dad (me) approves so i guess she just likes to play games with me

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
well i talked to tracie, or drach i mean, and i gonna try a lay box tomarrow, she gave me ideas on how to make one, can anyone take some pics and tell me how u made urs? drach i like ur idea of a lay box i just wanna see others so dnt get offended :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuexedulichthailan
Top Bottom