brumation or pregnant? im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancellor91

Juvie Member
ok here we go

-180 grams (she is putting 5 to 10 grams a day on)
-15 inchs (still growing)
-anywhere from 8 to 10 months old
-repticarpet
-reptisun 10.0 tube
-105 baskin
-78 cool side

-she has always liked to dig, ever since i got her, she has been digging anywhere and everywhere i let her go, on floor in living room, my shirt, anywhere she can dig she will lets leave it at that

-so is she pregnant or what? like infertile eggs? because she doesnt want to sit under light, goes and hides and when i plop her down on diving board in the sun, she just flattens out but doesnt want to move much, but does love the natural sunlight? so any suggestions? please help

-do i need a lay box? if so how do i make one lol help

thanks i owe my beardie Alona to all who have supported me and who continue to do so

thanks very much

chancellor

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
I would highly doubt she is gravid, not at that tender age, though has she been with a male and been bred ?
i just think she is an active, healthy juvenile female that loves to confuse you ;)
Janie.

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
no she hanst been with any guys, i wont let her sleep around like that unless dad (me) approves so i guess she just likes to play games with me

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
well i talked to tracie, or drach i mean, and i gonna try a lay box tomarrow, she gave me ideas on how to make one, can anyone take some pics and tell me how u made urs? drach i like ur idea of a lay box i just wanna see others so dnt get offended :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom