boy did i get the evil eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got the evil eye today from cooper , he was spending time with his dad<dragonlover0813> so i decided to do a full cleaning on his tank , wiped it all down , wiped and dried off the outside asnd inside , had it all nice and pretty . well my son brought him back out to put back in for a little warm up time after everything was done and coop looked around like okay , where is everything :? his plants were drying and so were his log pieces , well i put his plants in , and made one little mistake , i forgot to put his dino back in , had put a plant where his cuddle buddy is supposed to go and did he let me have it , the glare !!!!!!!! like okay not funny where is it ??? i want my dino and get this out of it's spot now . well he is a happy beardie now , got his cuddle buddy back and where it belongs , still waiting for his logs to dry but happy . guess i am forgiven to back in good graces with a bribe of crickets too :mrgreen:

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
Haha! I got the glare & a black beard yesterday. I was laying on the couch and Maximus was perched up on the back of it happily looking out the window into the back yard. It was a bit chilly so I turned on the fireplace, placed a nice pillow in front of it and moved Max on top of the pillow. Oh my goodness, did I tick him off! He was perfectly content staring out the window and I messed it all up for him. I learned my lesson... :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Shame on BOTH of you. :mrgreen: Gotta love those glares though.................

i am so glad to know i am not alone , think i may be forgiven by tomorrow , i hope . he has cuddled with his dino off and on for the rest of the night .

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:lol: I had received the evil - more like death - eye once when I took Mr. Bear out of the tank (last item removed) so I could clean it. I'd never seen him look so scared/angry/sad all at the same time. Of course, I quickly learned to never move Mr. Bear without moving Pookie along with it.

oh goodness, i learned my lesson , i really really did , dino goes out , dino better be the first thing back in and nothing in its place :lol:, borrowing son's computer again , coopers grandma

dechainechel

Hatchling Member
That's so funny :lol: Just today I stopped home on my lunchbreak to check on my beardies. My 1yr old, Phoenix was on the cool side of here viv: black beard, major glare in her eyes, all because she had some how knocked down her beloved hammock. She did it, but I'm pretty sure it was some how my fault! :shock: Sometimes it is hard to be the perfect beardie slave! :whip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom