Bowen'z &Aednat'z and opps O.O thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had Bowen about a month and in that time he's shed bout three times since i got him. hes slowly getting used to me :D. i replaced his substrate with tiles yesterday and then had to play chase the lizard cause he jumped out of my hands and under the futon and went for my bed before i caught him.Luckily my cats weren't upstairs at the time cause they would love to have him as a snack and they stake out his tank now. So cat duty is one i stay on. i gave Bowen his first bath yesterday when i came home from sparing swore all over and had to give him a bath. I new to the site so i would but pictures on but i don't know how on the site. :banghead: bye for now

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hoopyscoop":346e7jql said:
pyrovamp":346e7jql said:
hoopyscoop":346e7jql said:
TOO CUTE!!! cuteness overload!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :love10: :love5:
CONGRATS!! :mrgreen:
So many cuties!Keep us posted!

i woke up yesterday to find eight had hatched while i was asleep! O.O hehe All 15 are all hatched out and out in there viv bucket and running about being all cuties. im so in love with them all. and saturday as they all finished hatching out she laid 17more! O.O again all fertile. dragons shall be coming out my ears but I'm okay with that :) :blob8: not going to enjoy having to deal with crickets again :puke: lol
So, that’s 32 eggs total?

...WOW. :shock: That’s all I can say. Your gonna have dragons on your shoulders, head, in your ears and on your hands. So awesome!!

And yeah, I totally get the crickets part, Fred still eats crickets.. I REALLY want silk worms, but we’re a bit low on funds... so, yeah. I agree, :puke:

yup yup lots and lots of babies. just bout skinned my sisters cat yesterday he got in with the babies and killed two and injured to more. :angry5: :angry5: TT>TT but still have 13 and the next ones should be hatching the 24 of this month :) but they all are doing good other than that all eating awesome and drinking when i mist them :blob8:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:( I'm sorry that you lost 2 of the babies. How are the others that were injured? Are their injuries life threatening?
Time to lock the door to that room?

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Goonie":rdgn7ut5 said:
:( I'm sorry that you lost 2 of the babies. How are the others that were injured? Are their injuries life threatening?
Time to lock the door to that room?

they seem to be doing okay. one of them the injure is to his head close to his left eye,and wont open his eyes. so i dont know how he/she is going to be. :( and the other one seems better cause the injure is to the side of his tail and a nick on his leg. they both are still drinking. the second one i watched poop earlier today after he had some crickets.. i'm keep a close eye on both of them so that i know they will make it more and they shall just be my other forever babies. or to a really close friend. and door stays shut 24/7 now and all because i was so tired from work i didnt close it behind me T>T and also the second clutch should be hatching very very soon the 24 of this month :)

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Holy cow have I been busy between work school and three clutchs of babies @.@ 0.0 but in total love with them I can't believe it's been two months since the first clutch hatched out they r all fat and healthy and eating greens already 0.0 I am so lucky I live near the Armstrong cricket farm here in glennville I go threw 1,000 in three days of two week olds 0.0. I shall have to post pictures up of them all soon. And it's so hard to find them a home here in south Georgia. T.T so many people here are closed minded about reptiles.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
3 clutches of babies to feed and care for?! When do you find the time? That's a full-time job in itself.

Glad to hear that they're all doing well. How are the babies that had injuries doing?

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Goonie":13gblczn said:
3 clutches of babies to feed and care for?! When do you find the time? That's a full-time job in itself.

Glad to hear that they're all doing well. How are the babies that had injuries doing?

One with the tail injure lost his tail and has a forever home with a friend of mine :) and he's very spoiled now. And the one with the head injure is very small still but he eats and see still just is the size of a month old and not a two month old. And how I find the time I have no clue honestly but I do. I'm trying to find them homes bit no one wants them :( but still looking.I'd post them here but I don't have the materials to ship to anyone out of state:/

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm not that desperate lol their is only one place here I may sell to but other than that no. Cause the only pet stores that are around is my work aka petco but I work in the salon. And petsmart. Both I won't sell my childern to lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom