Bowen'z &Aednat'z and opps O.O thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had Bowen about a month and in that time he's shed bout three times since i got him. hes slowly getting used to me :D. i replaced his substrate with tiles yesterday and then had to play chase the lizard cause he jumped out of my hands and under the futon and went for my bed before i caught him.Luckily my cats weren't upstairs at the time cause they would love to have him as a snack and they stake out his tank now. So cat duty is one i stay on. i gave Bowen his first bath yesterday when i came home from sparing swore all over and had to give him a bath. I new to the site so i would but pictures on but i don't know how on the site. :banghead: bye for now

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hoopyscoop":3b61ljip said:
:shock: Wow, she laid a whole lot of eggs!!! I’ve never hatched eggs nor had any eggs before. I think I may faint if Fredericka lays eggs. I can imagine how anxious you are.

Yeah I have lost sleep the last couple of days by how excited and nervous I am about the whole thing :blob8:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
pyrovamp":3bthhz84 said:
Yeah I have lost sleep the last couple of days by how excited and nervous I am about the whole thing :blob8:
I did the same thing with Digi, and lost more sleep while I waited for them to hatch. Thank god I didn't have to hatch them myself, or I'd get nothing done because I'd be glued to the incubator 24/7.

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Goonie":39sguxt8 said:
pyrovamp":39sguxt8 said:
I did the same thing with Digi, and lost more sleep while I waited for them to hatch. Thank god I didn't have to hatch them myself, or I'd get nothing done because I'd be glued to the incubator 24/7.

I can't stop looking at the incubator to check on the temp and everything I'm just like gahh lol xD

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So it's been about 4weeks since the first clutch and shes back in the box digging away O.O and the eggs are doing great! :3 lol I've only lost two of the twenty from the first clutch and I can't wait till they start to hatch :3 :blob8:

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
so Aednat just laid her second clutch last night around midnight and i was able to fit them in my Incubator the first clutch I'm hoping hatches around the middle of next month.!! :blob8: i cant wait to see them :3.
Bowen the bugger is going threw a shed and being sleepy and grumpy cause of it. but still finds the time to head bob and try and get at his girlfriend XD. never fails that he sees my toes though (which i think he thinks are blueberries cause of my nail polish) and starts head bobbing me and chraging me! XD. now for some pictures of some grumpy love and my little spit fire girl. XD

and a hello from my crestie oni(demon)

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
You have to post pics of when they start to pip through the egg. That's the most exciting part!

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
GUYS!!!! THEY ARE HATCHING!!!!! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:
yesterday when i got home i get to see that one of them has hatched!!!!! OMG! hehe and now come back from work and i have three little ones hatched and walking around and 7 are pipping!!!! and only six more to go !! im so excited! and they are as long as my pink to my wrist! their tails are as long as my pink fingerO.O

heres my first little guy and i can pick him/her out of the bunch cause hes/she has a neat wishbone pattern twice on the tail its so cute! O^O

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
BABIES!!!!
Congratulations!

You're lucky that you don't have egg producing machines like my girls, or you'd be up to your earlobes in babies :lol:

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Goonie":258s854s said:
BABIES!!!!
Congratulations!

You're lucky that you don't have egg producing machines like my girls, or you'd be up to your earlobes in babies :lol:

XD i do...shes in the dig box as we speak cause she has another clutch.... this makes three off of one opps... XD shes killing me here XD shes not digging but she needs to be evil thing but yay im so excited by how healthy they are and but how big they are :blob8:

pyrovamp

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
hoopyscoop":4p6l4r6f said:
TOO CUTE!!! cuteness overload!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :love10: :love5:
CONGRATS!! :mrgreen:
So many cuties!Keep us posted!

i woke up yesterday to find eight had hatched while i was asleep! O.O hehe All 15 are all hatched out and out in there viv bucket and running about being all cuties. im so in love with them all. and saturday as they all finished hatching out she laid 17more! O.O again all fertile. dragons shall be coming out my ears but I'm okay with that :) :blob8: not going to enjoy having to deal with crickets again :puke: lol

hoopyscoop

Juvie Member
pyrovamp":vvxeajak said:
hoopyscoop":vvxeajak said:
TOO CUTE!!! cuteness overload!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :love10: :love5:
CONGRATS!! :mrgreen:
So many cuties!Keep us posted!

i woke up yesterday to find eight had hatched while i was asleep! O.O hehe All 15 are all hatched out and out in there viv bucket and running about being all cuties. im so in love with them all. and saturday as they all finished hatching out she laid 17more! O.O again all fertile. dragons shall be coming out my ears but I'm okay with that :) :blob8: not going to enjoy having to deal with crickets again :puke: lol
So, that’s 32 eggs total?

...WOW. :shock: That’s all I can say. Your gonna have dragons on your shoulders, head, in your ears and on your hands. So awesome!!

And yeah, I totally get the crickets part, Fred still eats crickets.. I REALLY want silk worms, but we’re a bit low on funds... so, yeah. I agree, :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom