Blaze, Alexandria, and Chevelle's Thread!! 8/31 New Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks Static. I can't wait for the purple/blue bars come out more.

I got him some micro superworms, he really likes them too. He was so excited he thought the worm was the temp probe wire and bit that by accident. :roll:

Fuzzyviper

Hatchling Member
MeganKacey":156jx5t8 said:
Thanks Static. I can't wait for the purple/blue bars come out more.

I got him some micro superworms, he really likes them too. He was so excited he thought the worm was the temp probe wire and bit that by accident. :roll:

Mine doesn't even eat worms and he tried to bite through my headphone cord once. Silly lizards. :roll:

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I keep forgetting to update this. Lol. Ill get some pictures up here later. But he's doing great. He's over 9 inches now, and 33grams. He's getting more length than weight, but atleast he is growing. He was 7 inches and only weighed 15 grams when I received him.

Thank you. Happy 4th to you too!

More pictures later. :mrgreen:

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oops. Forgot to update. I was pretty busy all weekend. Sorry!

Blaze is 38grams. 9.5 inches. Currently going through his second shed with me. Eating me out of a house and home. Still won't touch his greens though...he loves butternut squash.

Picturespicturespictures.

hanging out on my boyfriends shirt.
100MEDIA_IMAG0187.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0191.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0192.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0194.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0195.jpg

my little cutie<3
100MEDIA_IMAG0196.jpg

IMG00091-20110624-1639.jpg

IMG00092-20110624-1640.jpg

Double SEXY legs! :love5:
IMG00098-20110704-2105.jpg

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I was terrified today because of this little guy. I gave him a bath and when I went to take him out, he was puffed up like a balloon. I was so worried. Then I read on here that it was okay and that sometimes they will do that. Phewww.
Heres how he looked.

100MEDIA_IMAG0198.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0200.jpg

Within a few seconds he was back to normal. Goofy little guy.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
I love the sexy legs!

LOL you must have been so worried!!!! That can be freaky if you didnt know that was normal. Very cute and looking good!

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
annieoakley123":3e9eqduy said:
I love the sexy legs!

LOL you must have been so worried!!!! That can be freaky if you didnt know that was normal. Very cute and looking good!

He lays like that all the time now. SOO Cute!

It was so scary. I was like oh no! What happened!?!?! Then he gave me the stink eye and ran up my arm. :roll: Little pooper.

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Haha, Yoshi does the balloon thing too. Freaks me out and I pull him out of the water til he deflates and then I put him back in and it starts all over.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sashee":271qt79a said:
Haha, Yoshi does the balloon thing too. Freaks me out and I pull him out of the water til he deflates and then I put him back in and it starts all over.

It is very scary looking. Especially when he closes his eyes because he got water in them. :roll: Hahah. Oh well, I guess he's going to have to get used to it.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Took Blaze to Petsmart to see if I could find anything for him. Well, needless to say he did NOT like it there. Everyone was in love with his coloring and asked if he was for sale.... :roll: pshhh. I guess because of all the people holding him and touching him he got very stressed. He bearded at me, full on opened his mouth and hissed too. He's so cute when he's mad.
It was a very different side of him that I've never seen before. But as soon as I got him home he was fine and bright and happy. Such a temperamental lil guy.

Well now he is 48 grams. 10.5 inches. Finally growing a little bit better.
He ate all of the small dubia so I tried to feed crickets to him. He was un impressed. He gave me the stink eye, and wouldn't even touch them.

I'll have some more pictures soon.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Heres a picture of him at Petsmart. I didn't get a great beard picture, but in this picture you can still tell its out.

My little devil :twisted:
IMG00099-20110710-1624.jpg

My little angel :love5:
Here he is 2 mins later, on mommys chest trying to hide from all the people.
IMG00100-20110710-1625.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom