Blaze, Alexandria, and Chevelle's Thread!! 8/31 New Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He would have ate all of them if I didn't stop him after 25. Haha. I am so happy he likes them, I actually kinda like them too. I was letting them crawl all over me....except the adults....I'm not sure about those yet.
Thanks for the help. I definitely needed it with this little boy. :mrgreen:

ZeusAlmighty

Hatchling Member
Awesomeeeee. So lucky that Blaze can eat them. I wish Zeus could so bad, I hate hate hate crickets and of course Zeus loves em :?

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah, I tried to buy the cheapest I could, just incase he didn't like them. LOL. I know what you mean, gah I hate crickets too. They drive me crazy.
**chirp chirp chirp** Throws pillow at cricket tank. <----thats how my night normally goes. :lol:

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Can Dubias climb? I wanna get some for Yoshi but I don't want them to climb out of the bin while I have the lid off to get some out. LOL

Fredsdad

Hatchling Member
From what Ive read, Dubias cant climb, except the babies that COULD climb the side of a plastic rubbermade...Mostly no, though. They cant lift their own weight. Im thinking about buying enough to start a colony. We will see, though.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sashee":1nvxozq9 said:
Can Dubias climb? I wanna get some for Yoshi but I don't want them to climb out of the bin while I have the lid off to get some out. LOL

Lol. I guess they answered your question. I already like them better than crickets.

Fredsdad":1nvxozq9 said:
From what Ive read, Dubias cant climb, except the babies that COULD climb the side of a plastic rubbermade...Mostly no, though. They cant lift their own weight. Im thinking about buying enough to start a colony. We will see, though.

Exactly what I've read too. I can't wait til my colony is big enough to feed off of.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I came home from work and couldn't see Blaze. I looked everywhere, then this is what I see.
IMG00074-20110620-2224.jpg

IMG00075-20110620-2225.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0160.jpg

IMG00088-20110623-1652.jpg

IMG00087-20110623-1651.jpg

IMG00085-20110623-1650.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0161.jpg

And just some other pictures.
IMG00081-20110622-2312.jpg

IMG00079-20110622-2312.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0162.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0163.jpg

IMG00089-20110623-1709.jpg

IMG00090-20110623-1709.jpg

thats all for now. :love5:

Static

Hatchling Member
He wanted you to play wheres blaze lol . he is looking great he has really nice colorings

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Static":lt087jua said:
He wanted you to play wheres blaze lol . he is looking great he has really nice colorings

Hahah. I think so. He's a goofball, thats for sure. He's getting better. Getting used to being picked up, everyday his colors come out more and more. It's awesome.

annieoakley123":lt087jua said:
Hehehe, look at that little stinker!!! He's growing up!!!

Yeah he is. He's definitely got a bigger head already, is it weird that I notice that? LOL. He doesn't look all disproportionate now.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Blaze hates being in his tank unless he's eating....So I figured I would take him out so all of you can see his happy colors. :love5:

100MEDIA_IMAG0171.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0174.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0175.jpg

Dont mind my boyfriends hairy arm. Lol. :mrgreen:
100MEDIA_IMAG0176.jpg

Pictures of his back.
100MEDIA_IMAG0173.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0172.jpg

Look at that purple. Ah, I just love his colors.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
He knows how to get his way!!!! What a sweet boy!

I love his colors and those big blue bars! Cant wait to see the finished product :)

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
annieoakley123":1ntl23ol said:
He knows how to get his way!!!! What a sweet boy!

I love his colors and those big blue bars! Cant wait to see the finished product :)

Lol. Thanks Annie. He's so spoiled already. Im absolutely wrapped around his little toes. I ordered 200 more mixed nymphs for him, and another 8 females and 4 males. Gonna order him so baby silkworms too. He won't eat collard greens or anything yet, but he really likes butternut squash. So atleast Im getting some veggies in him.

Kemptastic":1ntl23ol said:
He's Gorgeous !
Lovin' his coloring.
Cant wait until hes fully grown ! :blob5:

Thankk you. I can't wait til he sheds again, and he gets some more red in him.
Im so excited for him to grow up, but I know Im gonna miss him being a baby. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom