Blaze, Alexandria, and Chevelle's Thread!! 8/31 New Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, thats odd that he still had some marks on him. Only thing I can think of is tat he may be "stressed out" with something in his cage or in the room. Touchy little guy! Shouldnt last much longer though, you are a good mommy!

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
annieoakley123":206vbhnt said:
Yeah, thats odd that he still had some marks on him. Only thing I can think of is tat he may be "stressed out" with something in his cage or in the room. Touchy little guy! Shouldnt last much longer though, you are a good mommy!

I have no idea. I feel so bad. I wanna give him a bath and take him out so he can get used to me, but I dont want to stress him out more. Ugh. I hope its still just relocation stress, everyday the marks seems to get a little lighter. I want him to realize that I'm trying to make everything stress free for him. Theres nothing wrong with the temps, UVB, substrate or anything. I just hope they go away soon. :(

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Yoshi was stressed for a long time after i got him. Before i found this site, i'd never heard of creamy belly. LOL

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sashee":1vdcomq5 said:
Yoshi was stressed for a long time after i got him. Before i found this site, i'd never heard of creamy belly. LOL

Ah. That makes me feel a little better. I think it partly has to do with his shed. He's shedding his head and his back. I just feel like a bad mommy. Im trying to make his move as stress free as possible. LOL. I know what you mean about this site. Its taught me so many great things. :D

Prouddragonmama

Juvie Member
Ha I know how that feels it took over a month with mine to even see a creamy belly I thought he hated me! Now it's the opposite and he tolerates me lol. It's amazing how dark they get then the happy colors come on and it's amazing

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Awh well thank you guys for helping. I appreciate it alot. I ordered some Dubia so hopefully they'll be here Monday.
I wanna see Blaze's happy colors so badly! Ahh! Hopefully they'll come sooner rather than later.

ZeusAlmighty

Hatchling Member
Blaze is looking more and more adventurous daily! Zeus was pretty stressed today as well, just got him a new tank but his belly is totally creamy now! Hope he stops showing stress for ya soon!

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I think he is still afraid of my bf and I...we went out for a little while, and came back and his belly was completely white. But when we walked in, he darkened up.

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hahah. I was so heartbroken. Little pooper. :lol:
Oh well, atleast I can kind of have peace of mind. He'll learn who loves and feeds him soon.
I cant wait to get rid of these crickets. Ick. :mrgreen:

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh, I forgot something. I picked up a digital scale yesterday. Weighed Blaze when I got it, he was 16grams. Just weighed him again, and he weighs 18 grams. 2 grams in less than a day, so he's growing. Eating a little bit better. I've been feeding him 3x a day...I think thats helping. :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Wow! Thats great! Gaining weight is an awesome sign! My boy is back up to 25 grams at his bedtime tonight....last time he was 25g it was the day after I got him after he ate and before his poop. I was sad when it went down, but it is back up! It's fun to keep track huh? :D

MeganKacey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah he ate about 30 phoenix worms today. No crickets, but hey I don't blame him. He did have a HUGE poo today, so I'm surprised he gained weight. Haha.

Im glad Rugby is back up to 25 and still eating...but jeez Blaze is small.

Definitely fun to keep track. He sits on the scale like a good little boy. He won't let me measure him though. He also does ok in the bath, at first he'll cling on to my finger, but then he'll calm down. Silly little guy. :love5:

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
You can measure him when hes sleeping! hehehehe

Rugby had 3 poops today! Ugh, thats something I wont miss...cleaning all those poops! He enjoys his bath for a drink...but after he had his drink he wants out but will sit inbetween his escpae attempts LOL.

I need to buy some more feeders next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom