Blackbearding

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That's great there hasn't been anymore blood lately! Keep him well hydrated right now, & once you
have the ultrasound results, let us know.

Tracie

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Update on Dyno: He's been doing much much better and the limping has gone away 🙂
Heres the before video:
And here is the after video:
What I did for him was increased his calcium supplementation (Tracie's Calcium Liquid and Powdered from Arcadia) in combination of using Tracie's Supplements.
Black Cherry Powder, Dandelion Root Powder, Organic Multivitamin and a powdered form of Calcium w/magneisum. He has the Megaray Bulb and next to that is a long linear UVB bulb to increase his Vit D. When I can and its warm outside, will give him a nice dose of unfiltered natural sun :love: Also to note: I changed out his protien feeders to just silkworms and hornworms along with his salads. At this time, since he is improving and showing no other signs of issues decided to hold off on the other testing for him. I appreciate (and so does Dyno) with all the useful and helpful supplements 😁

Attachments

• IMG_8062.jpg
    IMG_8062.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8063.jpg
    IMG_8063.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom