Black beard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
When you see a dragon do this where he puffs out his stomach and face and there beard is black what is it hes tryin to do is it distress or normally done. Signs of a healthy tail if a tail is black kinda what does that mean.

ChinelleKitten

Hatchling Member
Yah they puff up and get black when they're upset at something. My boys puff up if they see eachother or if they're outside and there are birds or planes around. If your beardie's tail goes black just when his beard is black then that's part of his stress reaction. But if it's black all the time without him seeming stressed then I'd check into that.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yea i will try and have it looked at his tail but a bath seemed to remove dirt. So i will try a few more baths and of it says then a vet visit is at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom