Big Chief: Man of the House (Huge Update 12/29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menolly07

Juvie Member
On the way back and forth from a local hospital this past week (Mother-in-law had hip replacement surgery and is home with us and doing VERY well :blob8: ) I kept passing this restaurant and thinking of Chief:
2651848496_a5f03bcc81.jpg

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Menolly, that is too funny! And you took a pic for us! EPIC. We passed a CHIEF MOTEL somewhere in NC or TN on our way to Gatlinburg and we had to laugh...and take a pic. :mrgreen:

We also live fairly close to a small town called Chiefland. :lol: Our whole house is CHIEFland. :silent:

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
ShannyBeard":1tfz2aem said:
Menolly, that is too funny! And you took a pic for us! EPIC. We passed a CHIEF MOTEL somewhere in NC or TN on our way to Gatlinburg and we had to laugh...and take a pic. :mrgreen:

We also live fairly close to a small town called Chiefland. :lol: Our whole house is CHIEFland. :silent:

That's too funny! Chief has been secretly taking over everywhere, hasn't he!? :D

EDIT: I had to go look for Norrisvilles after that. I found a Norris Lake, TN and Norris Town in PA....tomorrow the world, I know it! :blob8:

Menolly07

Juvie Member
Oh Chief! You smexy lizard boy! With your manly, square jaw! You are so ruggedly handsome! Odahviing= :angry5: Don't worry, baby! You're still my number one lizard boy!

I wish I knew how to make animated thingamabobkins like the jumping blobs. I would so make a bobbing lizard head.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
FranktheTank":1h83h64m said:
Menolly07":1h83h64m said:
You get back in your CAGE skink!!! WHOSE HOUSE?? CHIEF'S HOUSE!!!
Exactly!!! Hahaha

-Kaleen

HAHAHAHAHA. Chief just slowly puffs that beard out and makes his face all fat, and gets this Chuck Norris look like, HELL NO. But honestly, Chief is very afraid of the skink. He is just displaying himself to look very large in the hopes that the skink will leave him alone. If he were unafraid of the skink, then he would be head bobbing and foot stomping and running around, but instead he makes himself very tall and as puffed-big as he can and just stands still and holds his ground.

I feel bad because I will hold the skink up and try to tell Chief that it's okay, and I know the poor dragon is afraid. Funny thing, the skink won't even look at Chief. Doesn't care. Just wants to squirm under the couch. LOL

Menolly07

Juvie Member
That's funny. I wonder if that's what's up with Odahviing then... Chief's beard is exactly what hers looked like but not all black, just under the scales black like it's always coloured dark under there. I wonder if she got startled by a reflection poor thing. And poor Chief too. It's so hard to imagine the big Guy scared of anything. I wonder if he sees Bazinga and thinks "SSSNNNAAAAKKKKEEEEE GONNA EEEAAATTTT MEEEEEEEEE!!!! GOTTA SKARE DA SNAKE!! SAVE YERSELVES GIRLS!!!!" That Chief. Always worried for his Harem. What a sweet guy. So loving. Bazinga, which keeps making me giggle because that name is too much fun to say, has such a sweet face. She (he?) really does look snakey in the head.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Menolly07":2l8sjna3 said:
That's funny. I wonder if that's what's up with Odahviing then... Chief's beard is exactly what hers looked like but not all black, just under the scales black like it's always coloured dark under there. I wonder if she got startled by a reflection poor thing. And poor Chief too. It's so hard to imagine the big Guy scared of anything. I wonder if he sees Bazinga and thinks "SSSNNNAAAAKKKKEEEEE GONNA EEEAAATTTT MEEEEEEEEE!!!! GOTTA SKARE DA SNAKE!! SAVE YERSELVES GIRLS!!!!" That Chief. Always worried for his Harem. What a sweet guy. So loving. Bazinga, which keeps making me giggle because that name is too much fun to say, has such a sweet face. She (he?) really does look snakey in the head.

HAHAHAHAHA! Buzzy is super snake-like. We've had some people over who weren't as charmed by Buzzy as the other reptiles. OOPS. lol He is very snakey and sneaky. I think Chief will get used to him, but it is going to take some time.

Menolly07

Juvie Member
I think he's pretty. He looks liked he's slip thru my hands, and I'd have to move them under, under, under to keep catching him. I wouldn't mind tho! I love snakes. I would love to have a snake. I actually have always loved reptiles from afar. Just never had one until now. It's Buzzy's eyelids really, I think. He looks like he has lashes almost. The same way the beardies do too, actually. The upper lids have that extra bit. Oh, and he's smiling. Still feel bad for Chief tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom