Big Chief: Man of the House (Huge Update 12/29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Hi all! Since you all love pictures so much, I decided to make a thread for Chief. He's my first beardie and only my 3rd reptile ever. I assume he is a he, but I don't really know yet. When I look down there, I can sometimes see the two bumps, sometimes I can't, so I will just assume he's a he until he's a little older. He is a Citrus Hypo x Hypo Snow, and he is the 5th generation in that strain. I bought him directly from the breeder, who is the owner of my favorite reptile shop in town. He is only 1 month old. I got him when he was 10 days old, so you guys will watch him grow with me! Anyway, enough blabbing, here are the pics:

Here is Chief at 10 days old, the day we brought him home :)
dsc00405gs.jpg

Here is Chief at 1 month old, the day before his first shed
dsc00421j.jpg

This is during shedding. I sprayed him with a little water that morning and he gave me the most appreciative look ever. LOL
dsc00437tv.jpg

Thanks to the fine folks on this forum, I learned about bathing beardies. Here are a couple of pics of his first bath
dsc00444b.jpg

Looking up at me like wtf?
dsc00446un.jpg

"I'm all dried up and ready to go outside daddy!"
dsc00449du.jpg

Here's some video of his first bath. He wasn't quite sure what was going on. I normally sprayed him with water every couple of days, so this was totally new for him. Just ignore the audio. My wife and I were being goofballs, as always.
Powered by VideoBam - Free Video Hosting

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sherri":b8r9ykso said:
Aww, another official beardie SLAVE. :mrgreen:
You know it!

This little guy has me in the palm of his hand. He's the new boss in town. 8)

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
MissT":1w5gk66g said:
Great pics! And chief is adorable!!
Thanks MissT! I love the little guy!

I 've noticed your thread on Kazi, and I hope he gets better soon. Poor little guy. :(

MissT

BD.org Addict
ChiefsDaddy":1z9wm0fe said:
I 've noticed your thread on Kazi, and I hope he gets better soon. Poor little guy.

Thank you! He is a little fighter - im just hoping he can fight whatever it is thats going on this time!

Sherri

Sub-Adult Member
MissT":n4dyi2pc said:
ChiefsDaddy":n4dyi2pc said:
I 've noticed your thread on Kazi, and I hope he gets better soon. Poor little guy.

Thank you! He is a little fighter - im just hoping he can fight whatever it is thats going on this time!

I know how you feel :( Razz has us baffled as well so here are prayers for our little guys....and that Chief stays as healthy as he is today!

ChiefsDaddy

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Here's a few more pictures for you guys....

Apparently, Chief loves Atari :lol: He'll find any old place to chill
DSC00453.jpg

What do you think you're doing? I wasn't ready for my close-up!
DSC00472.jpg

Ok.... now I'm ready
DSC00473.jpg

Smile!
DSC00476.jpg

Gaping has to be one of the cutest things a beardie can do :p
DSC00484.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom