Best place to get an adult bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyro

Hatchling Member
After putting some thought, I have decided that I don't think I could afford to feed a baby bearded dragon as much as they need to be fed. So, I decided on an adult. Where would be the best place? It seems as though finding an adult beardie is nearly impossible from online breeders. I keep checking craigslist, but nothing really seems to be popping up besides one which I messaged the poster about. S, i'm just wondering if there are any online places that usually carry some good, healthy bearded dragons?

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Is DP Dragons reliable for beardies? They have a couple adults for sale for just $75 dollars ($150 with shipping)

I'm having the same problem as my baby beardie just passed (RIP) and now I'm looking for an adult dragon to buy. Babies are extremely hard for first time bearded dragon owners but here is a great website where owners sell their beardies, young and old, and most likely their terrariums too.

http://www.thebeardeddragon.org/bearded-dragons-for-sale.php

I'm not sure how reliable it is but its owner to owner instead of breeder to owner which may mean you have a better chance of getting a healthy dragon. Hope this helped.

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lalaladispute":1g78ygqi said:
I'm having the same problem as my baby beardie just passed (RIP) and now I'm looking for an adult dragon to buy. Babies are extremely hard for first time bearded dragon owners but here is a great website where owners sell their beardies, young and old, and most likely their terrariums too.

http://www.thebeardeddragon.org/bearded-dragons-for-sale.php

I'm not sure how reliable it is but its owner to owner instead of breeder to owner which may mean you have a better chance of getting a healthy dragon. Hope this helped.

Yeah, I was actually looking on there and faunaclassifieds ealier, which is where I found DP Dragons with 2 adult dragons for sale, and they're within a 45 minute drive to me as well!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Check out Rainbow bearded dragons. Tamara has some sub adult/adult dragons for a decent price. She has a good rep, been breeding for many years. You can also look at the free + for sale section here.

Zombiepanda

Juvie Member
Pet finder is a good place to check and see if there are any for adoption. I checked there a while back and saw a few

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom