best online cricket supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcpeacock

I keep going back to lllreptile.com. $26 for 1000 large criks shipped overnight. They are in california, though. There are farms a lot closer to me(Texas/Arkansas), but they cost more. Some of these sellers, charge several more dollars, and only ship 2 to 3 day. Go figure. Premium crickets is reasonable, also.

N3LRX

I've had very good luck with Premium Crickets. Their customer support is prompt and courteous. The last shipment I got in had zero dead loss as I can tell. Crickets love their food and their prices are competitive.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
never had a problem with ghann's. healthy crickets, never had any doa, well packaged. i had one small issue once where some of the crickets had escaped due to a piece of missing tape, and they reshipped the missing crickets no questions asked :)

john_ny217

Juvie Member
I used to order from Ghanns, and never ever had a problem with them. Very healthy crickets and great prices.

However I have found (what I think) is a better supplier. coldbloods.com is a great place to get your crickets. super low prices and never had 1 DOA. Very nice overcount and super healthy crickets. Courtland is a great guy and very personable. If you go to his website it looks kind of cheap, and you actually have to call a phone number to give him all your info the first time. But I order crickets by simply emailing him what I want and he ships them out same day.

give them a try, you will not be dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom