Best breeder to buy from online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wykd

Yeah don't believe the hype - save your $$$ and go elsewhere. She has not developed anything, she bought her lines. I have seen more negative posts abt her than positive.

brittani299":31zqjjbs said:
Scrammy":31zqjjbs said:
Please dont buy from Fire and Ice. I spent huge money for a specific dragon and i received a completely different dragon worth 2-300$ less than what I paid for. Terri has horrible customer service and can be very nasty if u dont do it her way. She still refuses to admit she gave me the wrong dragon. Mudskipper on the forum had a terrible experiencewith her as well !!

wow that is horrible.

Jaskotch

Juvie Member
Hey you forgot Witblits Dragons - they are partnering with Biothon Reptiles to sell their dragons in the US. Only $2000 for a witblits patternless.
:shock:
Frankly, I don't get that one. Methinks the emperor has no clothes. Just because something is new, unusual, I suppose there are some (of considerable means) that have to have it.

Speaking of Carolina Classics, they just got one (a witblits, I mean) - I suppose that means they will be offering that too, at some point. If you're interested in Carolina Classics btw, they just started a YouTube channel PogonaVision and have the first vid up.
It's pretty cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE59vlV3N8I&feature=youtu.be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom